Profile

Name: Luciana Kieran

Name meaning: Light in Italian.

Age: 12 years old (Five years older than Leonia.)

Family: Adrian Kieran (Biological Father), Phileo Boleoti (Second Father), Leonia Boleoti (Younger Sister), Stella Kieran (Biological Mother).

Status: Lady of Kieran's household and Daughter of Adrian and Stella

Hair color: Light blue

Eyes color: Slit red demonic color / dark red color

Background of her life: Luciana is actually a noble kid. At first, Duke Boleoti adopted her to become his successor but then, Leonia suddenly appeared and become the real successor.

Luciana was sad over the news and eventually slowly lose herself when suddenly someone appeared in her life. Adrian come and revealed that she was his daughter and want to take her back.

Of course, there have some arguments between Adrian and Phileo and almost become the war between the two households. After Luciana and Phileo talked it out, Adrian finally take her and agree to visit the Boleoti.

Phileo continued to become her second father and Leonia continued to become her sister.

Personality: cheerful and happy child, with Adrian and Stella, she completely acting like a kid than with Phileo, knowledgeable at the young age, has an excellent etiquette and elegance, become a little sadistic because of Adrian and kind to everyone that she knew.

Likes: Adrian, Phileo, Leonia, Stella, Aeneas, the servants at Kieran's mansion and Boleoti's mansion, caramel candy, swords training, reading a books, playing with Leonia, visiting Phileo and affections from Adrian and Stella.

Hate: everyone looked down at her even though it already past, someone hurts her family, hurting someone without any reasons.