Special Chapter

"I'm pregnant." A young lady with long light blue hair said make the young man with snowy white hair choked on his tea.

"What?" Adrian in surprise after calming himself down. The lady takes another deep breath and stare at him before repeat.

"I'm pregnant, Adrian." The lady said almost crying because she was scared of his reaction. She looked down at her tremble hands on her lap and waiting for him to say something.

"... Stella, do you want to keep it?" Adrian asked her. Stella, the beautiful lady nodded at him.

"I want to." Stella mumbled. She heard that Adrian stand up from his chair as she thought that he is gonna to leave her.

"Stella, thank you." Adrian said as she flinched at the sudden hug from him.

"Thank you... For keep it. We will become great parents to our children." Adrian said gently patting her hair and kissed her forehead.

"Yes...!" Stella said snuggled closer to him. They have been together for 2 years since at the Academy. Adrian just graduated from the Academy at the age of 17 along with Stella at age of 16.

Stella accidentally getting pregnant after that but instead of worried, they were happy. They were married in the paper first so later after their child born, they'll make a wedding.

Adrian quickly take over his father's title and become the Marquis of Kieran. While Stella live with them and become the Marchioness of Kieran.

It's been six month since then and Stella's stomach getting more bigger. Adrian happily rubbed the stomach and feels the kick from the baby.

"She's kicking...! She kick me!" Adrian happily said make Stella laughed at him. "Yes, Dear. Our baby is so happy to see you." Stella said and touched his cheek. Adrian leaned at her hands and kiss her palm.

"I can't wait..." Adrian whispered to her. "Me too..." Stella slowly said.

The day when the baby was born.

"My Lord, you can come in." The maids said after helping Stella to gave birth. Adrian quickly enter the room and see the most beautiful sight in front of him.

Stella who was still tired after giving birth, noticed him and smiled widely. She was holding their newborn baby.

"Come here." Stella slowly said to him. Adrian walked closer and stare at the baby. He slowly touch her cheek make the baby open her eyes.

"She have my eyes..." Adrian mumbled. The baby stare at him and continue to fall asleep. Adrian feel happy and want to cry out of joy at the feeling that inside of him now.

"Thank you for come to my life and gave me this happiness, Stella..." Adrian said tried to hold back his tears. Stella also feel happy make she teared up too.

"Hold her." Stella said but Adrian quickly shake his head at her. "What if I accidentally hurt her?! She's looks so fragile..." Adrian said in worried.

"You won't. I'm here, Dear." Stella said giving the baby to his arms. For a minutes, he feels quite awkward about it but slowly he can feel more comfortable with the baby.

"... I didn't know if I deserve them but I'll always protect you two..." Adrian thought as he kissed his daughter's forehead. Stella smiled at them from beside.

"What do you want to call her?" Adrian said turned at Stella. Stella thought for a second before smiled again.

"... I don't mind at all. You can give her name." Stella said. "Hmm..." Adrian said thinking for a second. Their baby was sleep at the crib beside the bed.