Chapter 28

The next day, Luciana still can't see well since she can't control her powers yet. She have feeling more better so she started walking around with the maid to help her.

"Lady Lucy!" Luciana heard the familiar voice and turned towards it. Leonia quickly run to her and surprise to see the bandage around her eyes.

"Lady, are you still hurt? Why are you out here? You need to rest." Leonia said in worried and grabbed her hands. Luciana give her a small smile.

"I'm fine, Leonia. It's just that I need to wear this to protect everyone since I can't control my power yet. Are you alright?" Luciana asked her. Leonia quickly nodded to her when she realized that she can't see her.

"Ah, I mean I'm alright now. Where are you going?" Leonia asked her. "I want to see if everyone is fine. Do you want to go with me?" Luciana asked her.

"Sure! I also want to see everyone! Let's go together." Leonia said holding her hands.

At the room where the maid have been live. Leonia and Luciana peeked inside even though she can't see anything. Connie and Mina was inside of the room.

"Goodness! My Ladies!" Connie said once she noticed them make they jumped in surprise.

"My Ladies, what's bring you here?" Mina said as they was about to stand when Leonia quickly stopped her. "No! No!! Stay in the bed! Don't get up!" Leonia said pulling Luciana with her.

"You don't have to get up! We only come here to see if you're alright." Leonia said make Luciana nodded. Mina noticed her bandage.

"Lady, you're still hurt. You need to rest." Mina said as she put the stools for them. Luciana shake her head to her.

"I'm fine. I just wear this because I can't control the power it and to protect everyone." Luciana said as Leonia helped her to sit on the stool.

Leonia was hesitant at them while Luciana turned at her maid. "Where's the muffin?" Luciana asked her. "Here, My Lady." The maid said as she give two packs muffin to her.

"... I'm sorry." Luciana and Leonia said holding the snacks that they baked earlier.

"Does it hurt you a lot? Are you okay...?" Leonia said. "I'm sorry because of me, everyone else was in pain." Luciana said. "My Ladies was so worried..." Mina said to them. "I'm alright." Connie said.

"Are you hurt anywhere, Ladies?" Connie asked them. "Yes! I'm fine." Leonia said while Luciana nodded at them.

"The Master would scold her a lot!" Connie said. "Also, it's been awhile since we last had a good rest." Mina said to them.

"By the way, is Sir Gabel alright?" Connie shyly asked her.

"Actually, My Ladies, Miss Connie and Sir Gabel are..." The maid behind them whispered to the young girls.

"I-It's not like that! I was just thankful for what he did that day...." Connie quickly said with red face.

"Hehe~ if you say so." The maid said with teasing smile. "Hehe. I see." Mina said with a smirk.

"Then, how about you and Sir Manuce? He just visited you yesterday, right?" Connie quickly said to Mina make she surprised. "Oh, right! He also brought flowers to her." The maid said with a smile.

"Wait. I thought everyone already know?" Mina said in confusion. "Huh? About what?" Connie said to her.

"Mina and Manuce are actually fiancee." Luciana suddenly said make they turned at her in surprise. "What?!" Everyone said in surprise.

"You didn't even tell us?!" Connie said shaking Mina in anger. "Hey, tell us! Since when?!" The maid said also shaking her. "S-Stop shaking me!" Mina said.