Chapter 1

The Empire's Northern point has a territory famous for it's danger and ruggedness.

The owner of the land was 'Boleoti'. And the current Duke, Phileo Boleoti has two distinctive traits since he was little.

The first is his look. And the second is his savagery. Born with the nickname 'The Black Scavenger'. His eyes had a glare that seemed as if they could kill someone on sight.

Beside, he have amazing dark eyes, sharp nose and jawline, slightly colored lips, well defined muscle and necklines and-

A member of one of the only Dukedoms in the country.

Known for giving many a girl sleepless nights. He's number one in the country in terms of husband materials.

But he already had a daughter even though, he's not married yet. Everyone thought that the daughter of him just a kid that gonna be his successor but they're wrong. Phileo really love her as his daughter and yet no one know about it. 

Luciana Boleoti, first daughter of Phileo and Lady of Boleoti. Even though she's just turned 12 years old and didn't have her debut yet, she still become the lady of society because of her father.

At the mansion of Boleoti.

"We've finished what we've had to do in the capital, so make plan to return to North." Phileo said to everyone.

"Yes, Sir. We'll get the prepared right away." The servants said to him.

"And... I'm adopting another child." Phileo suddenly said make everyone surprised.

"Is that... Kind of joke?" Rupert slowly asked him in disbelief. "Do I look like I've time for joke?" Phileo said in sarcasm. "Well... No." Rupert said averting his eyes away from him.

"But how about Lady Luciana?" Rupert asked him. "What about her?" Phileo asked back.

"Father? Did you already back?" A young girl said from the other side of room. Luciana who was wearing her Knight suit, bowed down at Philio.

"Did you just finished your training?" Phileo asked her. "Yes." Luciana said.

"Lucy, listen. I'm adopting another children. They gonna become your siblings." Phileo suddenly said make Luciana look at him in surprise.

"Yes?!"

That's how everything start.

At an orphanage in the east.

Phileo and Luciana checking at all of the children with Rupert behind them. The young girl was carried by the caretaker at there. She staring at the daughter and father in front of her and jumped in surprised when saw their face.

Phileo was staring at her with dark aura and glowing eyes while Luciana look at her with smiling face.

"Waah!!!" The girl wailed in fear. Phileo close his face and told them to move away.

"You know. I get the deja vu." Luciana said. "Me too, My Lady." Rupert said sweat drop as they remember their first meet.

"The only didn't cry was only Lady Luciana." Rupert said. Phileo sighed loudly.

"Until when do I have to do this?" Phileo asked. "Wasn't this something you've ordered, My Lord?" Rupert said.

"This is a new record." Rupert said. "What is?" Phileo said glancing at him while put his arms at Luciana's shoulder.

"All of the kids are crying the moment they see you, Sir. Just a glance can make them cry. That's quite an accomplished in itself..." Rupert said. "Thinking about it, it's been a while since my sword's seen blood." Phileo said.