Prologue

5 years ago.

That time Phileo was officially become the Duke of Boleoti but the aristocrats was making a rumors about him that he's interfile and will never have a successor for his family.

"Your Grace, everyone was talking about who's gonna become your successor." Rupert, Phileo's assistant said.

"... That's none of their business. It's not like I'm gonna die soon." Phileo said turned at him.

"I know, Your Grace but if you didn't marry or don't have a child now, everyone gonna thinking of you as enemy." Rupert tried to convince him.

"I don't care." Phileo bluntly said. "But I care! Your Grace, I know that you just become Duke but everyone will look down at Boleoti." Rupert said.

".... Then what do you want me to do? Married?" Phileo rolled his eyes at him and scoffed at him slightly.

"I'm not saying that you should marry since you're still young but search a successor for you to keep that nobles mouth out." Rupert said.

"... It's just become my heir. Not that, I'm gonna die quickly." Phileo thought before look at the window.

"Fine. Prepare a carriage." Philio said without caring about it. "As you wish, Your Grace." Rupert said bowing at him before go out of the room.

The next day.

"Hey, demon!" A toy come at young girl's face. "Oh, look. She didn't even hide her eyes!" The kids laughing at the poor girl.

The blue hair girl didn't say anything and continued ignored them. "Hey, I'm talking to you!" The older kid was about to slap her but stop when the caretaker come towards them.

"Kids, enough. Someone gonna come to adopt one of you." The caretaker said make the children happy while the girl didn't care about it.

"... Why should I be happy? No one wants me. The director gonna throw me away when I'm older." The girl thought.

After a while, Rupert and Phileo come to that orphan. Every children was crying because of his face.

"Why am I doing this again?" Phileo grumble in annoyed. "To search your successor." Rupert said from beside.

"The children didn't like me and I don't like them. How about we just ignore that rumors and live at our own life?" Phileo said to Rupert.

"Wait a second, Your Grace. This kid is the last one. From this papers, everyone hate her look." Rupert said.

"Why? Is it because she was annoying or something?" Phileo bluntly said as he wants nothing than go home right now.

"This is the last one, Your Grace." The caretaker said as they dragged the blue hair kid in front of them harshly.

"... Why did you treat her like that?" Rupert slowly asked them. "Oh, it's because she didn't want to. Just say that you didn't want her and we will put her back." The caretaker shrugged at him.

Phileo didn't say anything and stare at the girl in front of him. She didn't cry or yelling when she get treat like that. Instead she look emotionless and already got used to get treated like that.

"Look at me." Phileo unknowingly said. The girl flinched but obey his wish. Phileo and Rupert now understand why did she got mistreated by everyone else.

"... She didn't cried or anything... It's must be because of her red eyes that she got treat like that..." Phileo thought.

"I want her." Phileo suddenly said. "Huh? But why? She have demon eyes." The caretaker said in confusion.

"Are you listening to me or not? I want her." Phileo said stand up and walked towards the girl.

"You... What's your name?" Phileo asked her. The girl didn't say anything and stare at his eyes.

"... I don't have..." The girl finally said. Phileo glare at the caretaker before look at Rupert.

"Rupert, she's the one." Phileo said. Rupert bowed down at them make the girl flinched.

"Yes, Your Grace, My Lady." Rupert said.

"My... Lady?" The girl thought in confusion. Phileo turned at her.

"Luciana Boleoti. That's your name now. You're gonna become my successor from now on." Philio said.

Luciana stare at him with wide eyes before nodded at him.

"Yes..."