Chapter 7

"Oh, my! Lady Leonia, we'll open it for you!" The maids said to her when she tried to take off her jacket. "This is much alright~!" Leonia said.

"Let me help you." Luciana said take off Leonia's jacket. "Thank you, Lady!" Leonia said hugged her waist make Luciana patted her head. The maids then helped her to take off her jacket.

"Oh my, come here, Lady Leonia, Lady Luciana! Have you two been having fun?" The Head maid said to them. "Yeah! The snow came up to my ankles!" Leonia said while Luciana nodded at her.

"Lady Lucy also almost fell when the snow grabbed our feet everytime we walk!" Leonia said. "Indeed it does. Should I ask the servants to clear the snows for you two?" The Head Maid said.

"No! I like the snow! I'm going to make a giant snowman the next time I go out! Together with Lady Lucy!" Leonia said hugging Luciana. The Head Maid was pleased with their affection.

"Since you two have been so much fun, come have a bite~!" The chef said bringing some appetizer for them.

"Woah!!" Leonia happily said while Luciana look at the meal with sparkling eyes.

"Thank you." Leonia said bowing at the chef. "It's no problem. Enjoy~!" The chef said bowed together at her.

"Lady! Let's share it together!" Leonia said walking towards Luciana. "Sure." Luciana said patting the chair beside her. The two take the bread and take a bite.

Luciana and Leonia exclaimed loudly. "It's really amazing!!" Leonia happily said and continued eating. "Feel free to have more~" The chef said smiling at them along with the maids.

"Lady Leonia!" Meleis call her name and come towards the girls. "Sister Meleis!" Leonia said running towards her and hugged her. 

"Lady Luciana." A grown male Knight also said beside Meleis. Luciana turned at him. "Manuce." Luciana said wiping her mouth and come towards her Knight.

"My Ladies. The Duke is looking for you two." Meleis said smiling at the two lady. "Is he asking me to act pretty again?" Leonia gloomy said.

"Lady, The Duke actually call for Leonia for the uninvited guest here. I think you shouldn't go with them." Manuce said to Luciana.

"Huh? Why?" Luciana asked in confusion. Manuce nervously look away from her before leaned his back to whispered at her ear.

"The Duke and Lady Leonia probably gonna torture the guest here and he wants you to rest in your room until dinner." Manuce said. Luciana look at him before look at Leonia.

"Father... Didn't want me to?" Luciana slowly said to Manuce. "No, My Lady. He wants to protect your innocence." Manuce quickly said.

"Father..." Luciana thought bite her lips before turned at Leonia.

"Leonia, I'm gonna enter my room until dinner. You should go meet Father." Luciana said patted her head. "Really? You don't want to meet Mister?" Leonia said.

"Father want me to go to my room. See you later." Luciana said before walked out together with Manuce who bowed at her.

"Leonia... Gonna take my place here." Luciana thought with indifferent expression.

"Is The Lady alright? She look upset... Why did Mister didn't want her to meet him?" Leonia thought staring at her back in confusion.

Flashback.

"What the hell is this?!" Leonia said in shock when she saw the room full of toys.

"It's seems like they're really related." The maids said. "She speaks just like the Duke." The other maid said. Meleis heard them from in front.

"How come both of them are so similar? Lady Luciana didn't like that at all." The maid said. Meleis was pleased with it while Luciana who heard it, feels pain in her heart.

"You should say thanks when you've received a gift..." Phileo said to Leonia. "It's too grand~!" Leonia said.

"I have request in return." Phileo said to her. "Act pretty at least once a day." Phileo said again. Leonia make a disgusting face at him.

"... What happens if I don't?" Leonia asked him. "If Lucy can be pretty because I raised her, you should also become pretty like her." Phileo said.

"But I won't kick you out just because you don't do it." Phileo said. "... You're pervert, Mister. Go away from us." Leonia said hugging Luciana away from him. Phileo quickly poked her head.

"When are you going to call me 'Dad'?" Phileo said staring at them. "I'll try." Leonia said. Luciana didn't say anything but what she doesn't know was Phileo also asked her that.

Phileo also give Leonia strawberry milk candy each time she acting cute or pretty.

"Here." Phileo suddenly give Luciana caramel candy make she look at it in confusion. "What is this?" Luciana asked him.

"Candy." Phileo shortly said. "I know it's candy, Father but why are you give me this?" Luciana said.

"Aren't caramel candy is your favorite?" Phileo suddenly said make Luciana look at him in wide eyes. "You know?" Luciana said in surprise.

"Of course, I know. You're my daughter after all." Phileo said patting her head.

Flashback end.

"But why did Mister call for me?" Leonia asking her personal guard. Meleis looked away when she asked her.

"Are you angry?" Leonia said touching Meleis's cheek. "... They're bad guests." Meleis said. "Why?" Leonia asked her.

"... Because they're the people that hurt you, My Lady." Meleis said.

"His Grace asked for you but I'm honestly a bit worried. I'm worried you might get your feeling hurt if you see them again. If you can't stand it, I can take to your room or Lady Luciana's room." Meleis said.

"His Grace didn't want Lady Luciana to join him because he thought that she doesn't need to be there. You should go to your room like Lady Luciana. I'll talk to His Grace for you." Meleis said.

Leonia look at her then open her mouth to talk to her.

A few minutes later, Phileo look at the papers in his hands. While the uninvited guests was getting tied in front of him.

"What happened to the orphanage?" Phileo asked Rupert. "It burned down due to a fire accident." Rupert said make the director flinched at them.

"We've told their authorities that everyone there died in blaze. It was truly a tragedy for both the kids and their teacher, Miss Connie." Rupert said.

"Although, the only people that should die are those over here."

"If only they were alive, we'd have brought them over to our territory." Rupert said. "I see. We could've save them if only we'd arrived a bit earlier." Phileo said.

Phileo then burn the paper using his magic and glare at the people in front him.

"Mister!"