Chapter 5

The Glasdigo order of knights protects the North.

They've serve Duke Boleoti for many years. A figure that perfectly fits his family's nickname, 'The Black Beast'.

"But the Duke...!!" The Knights said in fear when they saw Phileo softly calm his daughters down. They've seen so many times Phileo like that with Luciana but they still terrified at the sight of them.

"Prepare to leave the moment The Ladies recovers." Meleis said in fear. "Y-Yes, Sir." The Knights said.

After a while riding the carriage, they finally arrive at the Boleoti Territory. Leonia then slowly wake up while Luciana continue hugged her closer. Leonia didn't want to wake her so she just look outside.

"This is so cool! It's my first time looking at something like this!" Leonia happily said but slower than usual because of Luciana.

"It's still pretty small compared to the Capital." Phileo said. "I wouldn't know since I've never seen the capital~!" Leonia said continued looking outside.

"That's why I think this place is the best!" Leonia thought. Phileo stare at them and noticed that Leonia can't see outside properly because of Luciana.

Phileo was about to take her away from her but Leonia stop him. "Don't wake up the Lady. She's feel comfortable now." Leonia said pulling Luciana closer. Phileo stare at their affection with each other.

"Oh, there's so much snow!" Leonia said looking outside. "The Boleoti Territory has snow until the spring season." Phileo said.

"Is it cold?" Leonia asked him. "It's fine once you get used to it." Phileo said. "I like the cold." Leonia said happily.

At Boleoti Dukedom.

"Now, now! The Duke and Lady is coming home! Get ready!" Everyone quickly go outside to greet the family.

When the carriage arrive in front of it, Cara, The Head Butler open the door and helping Luciana since she always helped her.

"Your Grace, My Lady. You've arrived." Cara said as Luciana hold her hand to go out from there but Leonia just jumped out from the carriage.

"Huh??!!" Cara thought in surprise when she see another child in front of her. Leonia looked at the mansion in awed.

"The house is so big!!" Leonia yelled in excitement. Phileo quickly scooped her at his arms and hold Luciana's hand.

"Welcome home, Your Grace, My Lady!" Every servant greeted them.

Leonia was struggled to get out from Phileo's arm while Luciana look down at the ground. Phileo changed the position of Leonia make she look at him.

"... I'm not sick anymore." Leonia said. "I know." Phileo bluntly said. They started walking together in hands.

"... Mister." Leonia said. "Mister?!" The servant thought in shock. "What." Phileo said. "I'm hungry." Leonia said. "Who?!" The servant thought. "Just wait a little bit." Phileo said.

"Lucy, are you fine now?" Phileo said turn beside him. "Yes... I'm okay." Luciana said to him.

"Mister." Leonia then call him make he turn at her. "What now?" Phileo said when Leonia suddenly touched his broad chest.

"Your chest feels strong." Leonia suddenly said make Philio and Luciana look at her weirdly.

They walked until inside the mansion. Leonia looked around happily. "Those murder stories always occur in places like this. The murder is among us-!" Leonia suddenly said make the servant flinched at her.

"How'd you know?" Phileo asked her. "Really?! Someone died here?! Are you the murderer?!" Leonia said at him. Luciana sweat drop at them.

"There's a jail in the basement." Phileo said. "Wow, torture!" Leonia happily said. "Wanna see?" Phileo said. "I don't like the places with bugs." Leonia said.

"You must be tired after your trip, Your Grace." Someone suddenly said. "You've done well taking care of mansion." Phileo said to Cara.

"Cara, find a wardrobe designers and craftsman. Call them in." Phileo said. Cara stare at Leonia with wide eyes.

"... I'm sorry if this may offend you, but for what reason are you calling these people? Is it for Lady Luciana?" Cara said turned at Luciana from beside.

"No. I don't want her sharing with Lucy's thing. She must have her own things." Phileo said. "... The child..." Cara said staring at Leonia.

"Hello, my name is Leonia." Leonia said to her. "No. The name I gave you was a bit longer. Did you already forget?" Phileo said to her. "Am I allowed to say it?" Leonia said.

"Do you plan to introducing your first name from now on?" Phileo said. Leonia stare at him before look down then back at Cara.

"My name is Leonia Boleoti."

"... My name is Luciana Boleoti." Cara suddenly get a flashback when the first time she meet Luciana after Leonia said that.

Cara turned at Luciana from beside but Luciana didn't say anything and just stare down. Phileo ruffled Leonia hair after she said that. Luciana glance at them from beside and gripped her dress.

"... I will prepare your meal again." Cara said walked out from there. "The Duke never know Lady Luciana's feeling, right? After all, she's good hiding her true feeling." Cara thought when she saw her expression from earlier.

"It looks like it'll be quite busy for a while..." Cara thought.