Chapter 29

"Luciana is a smart and witty. Just a emotionless and anxious child. Same as Leonia. She's smart and witty. Just a happy and proud child."

"I let these people who knew nothing have their way. I misjudged Cerena and put her next to the children."

"That makes me no different from those people."

Phileo frown before glance towards Adrian who still calmly looked at them while crossed his long leg. Adrian noticed him as Phileo nodded at him.

"I'm here because of the Emperor's request but I didn't know that this would happen." Adrian said walking around them. His footsteps slowly has a small fire.

"What a sight to behold." Phileo said glaring at everyone. Adrian looked at them with cold face.

"Are you asking for death?" Adrian and Phileo slowly said make they flinched.

The room was silence after they said that. Adrian walked on the right while Phileo walked on the left of someone. The nobleman was shaking when the two Lords suddenly stopped beside him.

"Count Tedross. What are your thoughts?" Phileo suddenly said. "Count Tedross, isn't it? I never knew someone from a low aristocrats anyway." Adrian coldly said.

"I... I'm..." Count Tedross slowly said in fear. Adrian put his arm at his chair make he jumped. He leaned closer to him.

"Think about it, how's your wife doing? Do you knew you almost become an enemy of East?" Adrian said.

Becoming an enemies with East is like having a death wish to get kill by The Lord of East. Same as North. There will be a war between the Lord of East and the households.

Count Tedross quickly stand until his chair fall off. Adrian just hand off of it and stare at him.

"I-I apologize! I'm really sorry!" Count Tedross said kneeling down on the floor in front of them.

The room become more tensed. Adrian and Phileo stare down at him without any emotions.

Flashback.

"I don't think it's right for me to assume the lady's reasons, but from what I saw, Countess Tedross has been offended them." Gabel said. "I heard that Countess has harassed Lady Luciana for a long time, Master." Carl said.

"It seems like she malign marks towards them."

Adrian looked at Luciana who was getting treated by the doctor. Luciana who has been passed out since then and didn't show any sign to wake up.

"If My Lord are late to save the Lady, she might become blind forever." The doctor said after treated Luciana. Adrian stare at his daughter on the bed.

"As per your request, we've investigated the harassment about the Lady. It's seem like Mina, Lady Luciana's personal maid and Manuce, Lady Luciana's Knight, have been known about it for two years." Noah said to Adrian.

"They didn't told the Duke about this because of Lady's request." Noah said again as Adrian was getting angry when he heard it.

Adrian suddenly remembers when Luciana wake up after three days and cried at him like an actual child.

Flashback end.

Adrian's eyes turn into slit as he was getting angry at the thought. Same as Phileo. The two of them activated their powers on the aristocrats.

"I'll kill everyone."

Phileo letting his bloodlust out to block the air of their lungs and choking them while Adrian stare at them and attacked them by his power. He burn half of their hair and clothes.

"From today onwards, everyone under the Boleoti shall be my eyes and ears." Phileo coldly said. "Same as Kieran. The East will heard everything that happened here." Adrian said.

"We should not hear nor see any traces of Cerena Meleocca anymore." Adrian said glaring down at them with his slit demonic eyes.

"There are no second chances. I don't impose sanctions on rumors. As I do not feel the need to deal with you people who are running around as if begging me to kill you." Phileo said.

"For the time, I'll relax in front of the fireplace with my daughter." Phileo said as he can imagine that he and Leonia spending time when he suddenly remember Luciana make he frown.

"I think I forgot to tell you something. My bad." Adrian said smirking down at them.

"Luciana Boleoti, Duke Boleoti's adopted daughter now is a Kieran as she is a Lady of the East now. If you don't want to become the enemy of East, treat her properly." Adrian said. Phileo glance at him.

"This is my first and last warning." Adrian said as he gently put his hand on the table.

"Remember that I'll be watching you. Along with the East." Phileo said with glared.

Meanwhile.

Luciana was with Noah and having their teatime together. Noah gently give the teacup at her since she have bandage.

Luciana take it and sipping it slowly. "Lady Gray?" Luciana said as she knew the tea. "That's right. I heard you love the tea." Noah said before give the cakes to her. Luciana nodded at him.

Luciana think for awhile before open her mouth. "Did you get hurt?" Luciana said as she knew that Noah also inside of Boleoti's mansion when accident happened.

"I was working inside the room that I was reside when I suddenly feel something unusual. My body suddenly started to sweating badly and my heart was pounding like crazy." Noah said to her.

"... I notice that it was Thirst Demon right away and worried if you already unseal it, Lady." Noah said as he also feels scared about losing her again.

Luciana stare down and gripped the teacup. "If I control my emotion, this will never happened. How... Can I easily swayed by my emotion?" Luciana thought.

"Thirst Demon... Is really like a curse but they show it like an amazing power that everyone envies."

"While it was not that amazing." Luciana thought.

"Possessing this power is terrifying..." Luciana slowly said. Noah stare at her in pity.

"I've been together with Adrian since we were kids. I also has seen he unseal his Thirst Demon at the young age." Noah suddenly said taking her attention.

Inside his memories, Adrian was screaming on the ground while trying to control his Thirst Demon. His eyes was bleeding and looked like he was dying. It was when he was 10 years old.

Noah looked at him in wide eyes from the side as he was worried and scared at the sight in front of him. That time he also 10 years old. "During that time I thought that Thirst Demon is an incredible power because of their history." Noah said.

"... But to see Adrian who was a carefree child turn into like that, it was terrifying. Since then, my mindset about Thirst Demon changed." Noah said again before looked at Luciana.

"... Kieran is really strong people, Lady. I really respected them." Noah said smiling a little. Luciana was touched by his words before smile.

"Lucy." Someone suddenly said taking their attention.