New Profile

(Credit to picrew

(Credit to picrew. I'm proud that I still have this picture.)

Name: Adrian Kieran

Name meaning (Adrian): in Greek, it's mean 'rich'.

Name meaning (Kieran): in Irish, it's mean 'little dark one'.

Age: 29 years old

Family: Luciana Kieran (Biological daughter), Stella Kieran (Wife)

Status: Marquis of Kieran and Master of Kieran's household.

Hair color: Pure white color

Eyes color: Slit red demonic color / dark red color

Back story about him: Adrian is married to his wife, Stella Kieran and had Luciana at the young age due to the accident. Instead of worried about it, they were happy to know that they will have children together. They were happy only for few months before Luciana getting kidnapped. Adrian has been searched her for 12 years to make his wife become healthy again and to save her.

Count Carnis and Duke Phileo already friends since Academy but what everyone didn't know was Adrian also one of their best friends as they became the most handsome man's in the Empire.

But the friendship was break away when Adrian became the Marquis and after his daughter got kidnapped. Since then, Count Carnis and Duke Phileo never heard about him. Until he suddenly appeared at Boleoti's dukedom.

Personality: kind, always smile at everyone, really love Luciana and Stella, intelligent, everyone thought that he is an angel but what they didn't know was Adrian is a demon inside of himself, a little bit arrogant, sadistic and possessive about his family.

Like: Luciana, Stella, everyone working with him if they behave properly, Phileo and Carnis as best friends but he will never admit it, playing and spend time together with his family.

Hate: when Luciana and Stella feels sad or cried, hurting someone that he loves, someone take his nerves.

(Credit to picrew like always.)

Special about Kieran is their demon eyes. Everyone in Kieran's family will be born with slit demonic red eyes that have a hidden power like Beast fang. The unique about this is they have their own bloodlust. It was called Thirst Demon.

When Kieran's member accidentally awakened their Thirst Demon, their aura would be hard to control as everything around them will turn into fire if they having hard time to control it. The slit demonic eyes would slowly bleeding at the pressure of the aura and can kill themselves.

That's why Kieran would training to control the Thirst Demon at the young age to avoided death.

Not everyone know about it since they always hide it with magic to protect the others but the magic will slowly break away if they can't control their emotion.

(Credit to picrew

(Credit to picrew.)

Name: Stella Delmira/Kieran

Name meaning: Star in Latin.

Age: 28 years old

Status: Marchioness of Kieran and Lady of Ortio/Delmira

Hair color: Light blue

Eyes color: blue

Back story about her: Stella and Adrian was in love since they were young but accidentally got pregnant at 17. Instead of getting worried about it, they were happy when they heard the news.

Stella is a Baron's daughter and cousin of Marquees Ortio since her mother is the twin sister of mother of Marquees Ortio. They quickly married after the news. Stella become the Marchioness from the young age while Adrian become the Marquis at the age of 19.

After she gave birth to Luciana, something happened to her. Someone suddenly kidnapped the baby and take her away from them.

Stella was in miserable because of the lost of her daughter until her mental health slowly getting worse. Stella only stay inside the mansion with the help of Adrian since she was Marchioness. She almost lost her position in Kieran's household during that time.

Adrian feels sadness after losing his daughter and her cheerful wife. He promised to find their daughter and kill the person who did that.

After Adrian found Luciana and meet with Stella, she was crying in happiness until her health become better again.

Personality: Kind, calm, the only one can calm Adrian and Luciana down, intelligence, always smile to everyone, has an excellent etiquette, a little bit sadistic only to some people, best friend's with Carnis's wife.

Likes: Luciana, Adrian, someone who she really cherish with, reading the books, spend time with Luciana and Adrian, caramel pudding.

Hate: someone hurt her family, someone take her nerves, hurting someone without any reasons.