Chapter 10

Inside Philio's room.

Phileo was bathing in his big bathtub alone. He wiped his wet hair away from his face and sighed.

"The children is not a pet."

Phileo suddenly remembers when Cara said that to him make he let out chuckled. He stands up and take the towel beside him to wipe his body.

"No matter how you look at it, a 'pet' is an animal. It's an insult to a group of beasts." Phileo thought, walking out from the bathtub.

"By the way, how did she know the word 'requiem'..." Phileo thought, wearing his pants.

Requiem money embezzlement.

"It's a word that even a noble children of the same age won't know. But Lucy... There's a big possible that she also know about it." Phileo thought, humming slowly.

"Leonia went to the orphanage when she was five... Lucy went to the orphanage when she was a baby. If Lucy knew about the bad words because of her orphanage, I understand but Leonia..." Phileo thought.

"... Or is the two of them is geniuses?" Phileo suddenly thought and froze for a moment before walked out to the bathroom with towel at his hand.

"You're here, Your Grace." Someone suddenly said to him. "Did I tell you to come in?" Phileo bluntly said to him.

"There's something I have to tell you." Rupert said as Phileo sit at the couch that inside of his room. He pour himself the wine at the glass and drink it.

"What a sight." Phileo bluntly said to him. Rupert with tired face, twitched at him when he said that. "I've been doing all of your works." Rupert thought in anger.

Phileo knew what was he thinking about and glare at him. Rupert looked down in fear as he slowly shrink at him.

"... I apologize for coming in without a word. First... I visited you because I thought it was important." Rupert said to him but Phileo just continued drink his wine.

Phileo then put the glass back to the table and ready to heard his report when suddenly the door getting knocked.

"Is Mister here?" The familiar voice said from outside.

"Is Mister not here?" Leonia said again. Luciana also at there since Leonia basically dragging her out from her room.

"Seems like His Grace is still in the bath. I saw people preparing for his bath earlier." Connie said crouching beside them. "Should we come later, Leonia?" Luciana said to her. "Hmm... I'll just wait!" Leonia said to them.

"Miss, are you scared of Mister?" Leonia asked Connie while waiting. Philio and Rupert heard them from inside.

"His Grace is the Duke of Boleoti, the leader of the North. He's the strongest person in the world, so of course, it's natural to be afraid. And I'm just a mere servant." Connie said to her. Leonia then turned at Luciana.

"How about you, Lady?" Leonia asked her. Luciana hummed as she thinks for a moment before answer her question.

"Like Connie said, Father is the strongest person in the world. Everyone would be afraid to met him in person." Luciana said as Phileo froze with the glass at his hand.

"Then, are you also scared of him?" Leonia asked her again. Luciana looked at somewhere else to think before looked back at her.

"To be honest, Leonia. I don't know... How to feel about it with Father." Luciana said as they stare at her. Phileo didn't say anything as he thinking over her answer while Rupert look at him from beside.