Chapter 34

After few days of traveling, the Kieran's family finally arrived at the East. Luciana happily looked around. Stella and Adrian smiled at her.

"We're finally arrived." Adrian said make Luciana looked out the window. The big mansion with black and red color that give a scary aura.

"... The mansion look scary." Luciana said staring at her new house. "Well, I'm a ghost Marquis after all." Adrian said shrugged his shoulder at her.

The carriage then arrived in front of the mansion. The servants have waiting for them. Vanya, the Butler of the Kieran's household already waiting for them.

She opened the door and bowed slightly. "Welcome back, Madam and My Lord." Vanya said. Adrian get down and held his hand out towards Stella.

"We have a new master." Adrian said make the old lady turned at him in confusion. "Master?" Vanya said in confusion.

Stella get down from the carriage with Adrian help. She then stepped beside as Adrian held his hand out once again.

A smaller hand grab Adrian's hand. Vanya and the other servants widened their eyes when they saw Luciana who look exactly like her parents.

"Welcome to our home, Lucy." Adrian said smiling softly to her. Luciana get down and smiled widely.

"Hello, everyone. I'm Luciana Kieran, daughter of Adrian and Stella Kieran." Luciana said elegantly bowed at them.

"Oh my..." Vanya said as she close her mouth in shock. Her eyes was teared up when she saw her.

"You found her..." Vanya said make the family smiled at them. "We finally found her, Vanya." Stella said holding Luciana's shoulder.

Vanya walked towards Luciana and kneel in front of her. "Welcome home, My Lady. I'm Vanya, Butler of the house." Vanya said gently hold her hands.

Luciana can saw Cara from her since they almost look like same age. The difference is Vanya has soft green hair with blue eyes color.

Luciana smiled at her. "Thank you, Vanya." Luciana said to her. Vanya bowed at her and stand up.

"Please come inside. We will prepare the room for our Young Miss." Vanya said to them. Adrian nodded before walked together with his wife and daughter.

Vanya can saw the happiness from her masters since it's been awhile she have seen their face like that.

Luciana looked around the mansion. It was smaller than Boleoti but still bigger than all of the mansion at the East.

"Let's eat first. Then, I'll appoint the maid and tutors for you. Maybe with personal Knight." Adrian said to her. Luciana nodded at him.

"Then, I'll tell the chef to prepare the dinner for you." Vanya said to them. "Thanks, Vanya and you did good job for maintaining the mansion." Adrian said.

"How about Vanya showing the mansion for Lucy?" Stella said smiling at her. Vanya smiled softly.

"Yes, Madam. Please follow me, My Lady." Vanya said to Luciana. Luciana nodded to her and follow her.

Stella and Adrian watched them from behind. "Everyone must miss her." Adrian said taking his coat off from his body and give it to the maids.

"That's why I want to give their time together." Stella said give her fan to the maid.

"Let her adjust to live at East first since she has been living at North."

"Vanya, how long has you been working here?" Luciana said while looking around. Vanya turned at her and smiled.

"Since The Previous Marquis and since Lord Adrian was kid. I've been working for Kieran since then." Vanya said make Luciana nodded at her.

"Do you know me?" Luciana asked her again. "Of course I knew you, Lady. You're Lady of the East." Vanya said to her.

"Beside since the kidnapped happened, Madam and Lord has been devastated by it. Lord Adrian become Ghost Marquis to look for you and Madam Stella has never be the same anymore." Vanya said as she sadly look down.

When Luciana was kidnapped, Stella would crying and had mental breakdown everytime she remembers her daughter while Adrian become emotionless and working hard to search for his daughter without resting until he passed out.

"... But now I'm glad that they finally found you, Lady. The Lord and Madam become normal back." Vanya said smiling to her make she smiled.

"I see." Luciana said as she suddenly remembers about something. She turned at her.

"Then, you must know about Thirst Demon, right?" Luciana asked her make she froze. They stopped walking as Vanya turned at her.

"... I know about it. Why did you ask, Lady?" Vanya asked her. Luciana didn't day anything and just stare at her. Vanya then realized what was she mean.

"... Lady, did you already awakened the Thirst Demon?" Vanya asked her in surprise. Luciana nodded at her.

Vanya stare at her in surprise. She was shock to know that Luciana managed to survive by it. She has seen Adrian's awakened and know the history of it.

".... But Dad said even if the chain already destroyed, to activate the Thirst Demon back, I need to have strict training." Luciana said.

"Then, I'll prepared the clothes for you." Vanya said to her.

"Oh, here you are." Someone suddenly said beside them make they turned behind. Noah already walking towards them.

"The Lord and Madam call for Lady to eat together." Noah said to her. "Alright." Luciana said followed him.

"I'll see you later, Vanya." Luciana said waving at her. Vanya waved back at her.

After the dinner with her parents, Adrian gave Luciana maid and Knight for her. Her new personal maid is Ella and her Knight was Carl since she already comfortable with her.

"Ah, the training start when you already adjust here, Lucy." Adrian said to her. "Really? I can't wait." Luciana said as she was feels excited by it.

Adrian and Stella looked at each other as they can know how harsh Kieran's training will be.