Chapter 30

After inactivated their power, Phileo and Adrian quickly walked out the room without caring about the nobles.

Adrian was about to search for Luciana when Phileo stopped him. "We didn't talk about Lucy yet." Phileo said make Adrian turned at him.

The two of them stare at each other. "... My wife will arrive here later. I hope you don't mind when she was here." Adrian said. "... I don't." Phileo said.

Adrian walked to him and stopped when he beside him. "You need to stop being ego, Phileo. We don't have anything to talk about." Adrian said before glance towards him.

"But you and Lucy need to solve your problems. Luciana need to live with me to control her Thirst Demon and because she is mine and my wife's daughter." Adrian said before leave him alone.

With Luciana.

"Lucy." Adrian said walking towards her. He gently sit beside her.

"I need to tell you something." Adrian said make Luciana turned at him. "What is it?" Luciana said. Adrian glance at Noah make he nodded at him.

"... Tomorrow, my wife will be coming here since it's been awhile I meet her." Adrian said make Luciana froze.

"Y-You mean my mother?" Luciana slowly said. "Yes but I didn't told her about you yet. Actually, I want to surprise her." Adrian said to her.

"... Marquis, I'm scared. What if she hate me?" Luciana said. Adrian smile before he open the bandage on Luciana's eyes. Luciana blinked before turned at him. Adrian saw the slit demon eyes means that she can't control it yet properly.

"Lucy, since you were kidnapped, Stella, your mother is sad over the news. She might become better now but I lose my cheerful wife, you know?" Adrian said with sad smile.

"Stella would still cried every night for you to comeback. I can't bear to see her like that anymore. That's why I search for you." Adrian said patting her hair.

"And I finally found you. I want to surprise her tomorrow about you. If you want to know, you look exactly like her." Adrian said with a smile. Luciana was sad and happy when he said that.

"I-I want to meet her." Luciana said with teary eyes. Adrian smile at her and pull her to his embrace. "You will." Adrian said.

They stay like that for a minutes. Noah smiled at them from in front. "Now!" Adrian suddenly said make they surprised.

"Let's hide your demon eyes first." Adrian said smiling widely at Luciana. "Yes!" Luciana nodded in excitement.

Adrian teach her to hide her eyes with protection magic. In short time, Luciana managed to protect her eyes with the help of Adrian.

The next day.

The red and black carriage parked in front of the Boleoti's mansion. The door open and revealed the beautiful woman with light blue hair.

"Darling." Adrian said smiling happily to see his wife. Stella smiled at him and take his hand to get down from the carriage.

"Hello, Dear. How's work?" Stella said kissing his cheek. "Almost done. I miss you." Adrian said quickly attacked her with kisses. Stella laughed at his behavior.

"Stop, you big baby. I need to greet the Duke first." Stella said as they walked inside the mansion. Stella put her hand on Adrian's arm.

The servants open the door for them and revealed Phileo and Leonia in front of it. Stella smiled at them. Leonia looked at her with sparkling eyes.

"She's so pretty!" Leonia thought.

"Thank you for allowed me to come here, Your Grace." Stella said bowing a little at him. Phileo bowed back.

"Thank you for coming, Marchioness." Phileo said before turned at Leonia. Leonia quickly gripped her dress and bowed.

"I'm Leonia Boleoti. Thank you for coming." Leonia said smiling widely. Stella stare at her with sad eyes. Adrian knew the reason make he smiled before gently patted her arm.

"Oh, forgive me for my behavior. Hello, Lady Boleoti." Stella said smiling at her.

"The reason why Stella stare at the young lady because it keep remind her about our daughter. Well..." Adrian thought before smiled widely.

"There's someone want to meet you." Adrian said make Stella turned at him. "Who is it?" Stella said.

Adrian looked at Phileo and nodded. Phileo slowly stepped aside and revealed Luciana behind him. Luciana slowly walked in front and gripped her dress.

"Hello... I'm.. Luciana Bo- Kieran. I'm Luciana Kieran. Nice to meet you." Luciana said as she was nervous for a whole time.

They heard the fan from Stella's hand dropped to the ground. Luciana held her head up to look at her and surprise to see Stella stare at her with teary eyes.

"L-Lucy? Is this Luciana? My daughter?" Stella said as she started to crying after she saw her. She slowly let go of Adrian's arm and walked in front of Luciana.

Stella slowly touch Luciana's face with shaky hand. She looked at her face and slowly smiled.

"It's you... You look exactly like me. It's really you." Stella said before hugged her make she froze. Everyone was stare at them from beside.

"I can't believe it... I thought I would lost you forever... Lucy, my daughter." Stella said hugging her closer and cried. Luciana slowly teared up and wrapped her small arms around her.

"So this is the warmth of Mother's embrace..." Luciana thought before crying together. Adrian kneel beside them and hugged them tightly as his eyes also teared up. Even the servants in there was crying. Leonia also crying beside Phileo.

Phileo stare at Luciana and see that she was really happy to found her biological parents back. His heart was throbbed at the sight of her smiling.

After the touch reunion, Stella would stick to Luciana but not that she mind about it. Right now, it was a night time and Stella want to sleep with her since she's still didn't believe that her daughter finally here.

"I still can't believe your dad didn't told me earlier." Stella said to Luciana as they laying on the bed together. Luciana giggled make Stella smile and play with her hair.

"I can remember when you scolded Marquis earlier." Luciana said as she remembers when after the reunion, Stella quickly scolded Adrian for not telling her sooner.

Stella raise her eyebrows when she heard the call for Adrian. "Why did you still call your dad 'Marquis'?" Stella said. Luciana panicked when she asked her that.

Stella can feel the nervousness from her make she smiled. "Just call us Mom and Dad. We don't mind beside we would be delight if you call us that." Stella said hugging her.

Luciana think about the moment she and Adrian together before she smiled and snuggle closer to her. "Yes... Mom." Luciana said make Stella smiled at her.

"We might be late but I'm glad to see you again, Sweetheart." Stella said kissing her forehead before close her eyes. Luciana slowly nodded and close her eyes.

The door slowly opened and revealed Adrian. He walked into the dark room and smiled at the sight in front of him.

Stella and Luciana snuggle closer and fell asleep together. He pull the comforter closer to them before kissed their forehead.

"Finally, after 12 years. We finally together back." Adrian thought as he feels the same happiness from 12 years ago when Luciana was born.

His smile slowly dropped as he remembered someone. He glance at them for the last time before walked out the room.

Adrian walked alone to someone's room. He knocked the door but only the noise can be heard from inside.

"I'm coming inside." Adrian said open the door and revealed Phileo was in unusual state. The table was full of wines bottles.

"Get out." Phileo slowly said.