Chapter 26

Earlier.

"Finally... We're here!" Every knights cheering loudly. Even Kieran's knights. "Ah, I want to take a quick bath!" Someone said happily.

"Alcohol!! Meat!! Alcohol!!"

"Hurry, I want to see the others soon!"

Phileo and Adrian thought of the monkeys when they saw their knights acting like that.

"Hey, Phileo. I want to said something to you." Adrian said while holding some snacks. Phileo was grumbled when they brought it together earlier.

"What? Do you want to offend me again?" Phileo said staring at him. Adrian stare at him before gripped his hands.

"Luciana is actually my biological daughter." Adrian said taking everyone by surprise. Phileo looked at him in wide eyes.

"What the hell are you saying? She's my daughter." Phileo said in anger. "She has Kieran's blood. You might didn't saw it but her eyes sometimes show demon eyes who only Kieran's possessed." Adrian said.

Phileo gripped his hands in anger until he was shaking. "Is that why you've been close to her?" Phileo asked him. Adrian nodded at him.

Phileo was about to attacked him when they noticed the atmosphere around the mansion. Everyone feels the pressure of the heavy bloodlust and saw the ice and fire everywhere.

"A Beast's Fangs?"

"A Thirst Demon's?"

Adrian and Phileo looked at the mansion in wide eyes. "It's already happening?" Adrian thought as he turned at Phileo. He already looked back at him make he gritted his teeth.

The truth already reveals in front of him that Luciana is a Kieran and possessed The Thirst Demon.

"Let's save them first. Then, we'll talk." Phileo said make Adrian nodded before run to the mansion together.

"Everyone, get out of here!" Adrian and Phileo said to their knights. "Master! We should go together...!" The captains of the Knights said to them.

"You will be in our way." Adrian said. "You're getting in my way." Phileo said running together with him. Adrian and Phileo gritted their teeth.

"A young demon, who never train and knew that she is a Kieran. Can't control her emotions and accidentally unseal her thirst demon." Adrian thought.

"If such a child who invoked the demons enough to cover the mansion, there's only one reason to conclude." Adrian thought.

"Fury." Adrian and Phileo thought.

The mansion was covered in ice and fire around the servants. "Master..." Gabel and Carl said to them.

Leonia and Luciana still letting their bloodlust out. "... What a mess." Phileo said from the door. "Right." Adrian said beside him.

"They said she'd be on rampage, and she is." Phileo said walking towards Leonia. "I didn't know it would be quick for her to unseal it." Adrian said walking towards Luciana.

"Lucy." Adrian gently kneeled and turned her head to him. Luciana's eyes still in slit demonic while her eyes slowly bleeding. Adrian looked at her eyes.

Luciana's heart done warping the chain around her heart and locked it with Thirst Demon means that she completely unseal her power.

Luciana widened her eyes when she feels her heartbeat jumped for the last time before stopped working. "M-My heart!" Luciana yelled and tried to take her breath.

"It's done unseal it!" Adrian thought. Luciana punched her chest to make her breath but didn't work. Adrian grabbed her face and activate his Thirst Demon make his eyes turn into slit demonic.

He stare down at Luciana's bleeding eyes. He use his demon to destroyed the chain from Luciana's heart to make it work again.

Luciana feel her heart start working back again when her eyes change into normal red eyes and passed out at Adrian's arms. Adrian brought her to his arms and stand up.

Phileo was hugging Leonia and Adrian was hugging Luciana. Leonia finally calmed down and passed at Phileo's arm.

"I guess the two of them was really terrifying." Phileo said activate his Beast Fang to clean all of the ice that Leonia make.

"Yeah, they're too strong but can't control it yet." Adrian said using his Thirst Demon to clean all of the fire that Luciana make.

Everyone in the mansion finally can breath again. Phileo glance at Luciana from Adrian's arm and saw tears and blood dripped down from her eyes.

"Gabel, tell me what happened here." Phileo asked his Knight. "You too, Carl." Adrian said to his own Knight.

"... Please forgive me for failing to protect the Lady." Carl and Gabel said to their own masters.

"I don't think it's right for me to assume the lady's reasons, but from what I saw, Countess Tedross has been offended them." Gabel said. "I heard that Countess has harassed Lady Luciana for a long time, Master." Carl said.

"It seems like she malign marks towards them." Phileo and Adrian stare down at Cerena.

The two of them didn't do anything and continued to stare at her. Gabel and Carl was anxious because of it.

"It's unsettling that they didn't draw their swords..." The two of them thought.

"... Phileo, it's your people." Adrian finally said after a silence. Leonia and Luciana continued to passed out in their arms.

"I know that I don't have place here... But can I...?" Adrian said with his emotionless eyes. "Alright. It's quite amusing that..." Phileo said give the snacks to Gabel while Adrian give it to Carl.

"This happened while we was away fighting." Phileo said walked past Cerena along with Adrian.

They walked the stairs behind her. Phileo's eyes turn red while Adrian's eyes change into demon. "Does everyone has a death wish?" Phileo said as they use their power to strike at Cerena until she passed out.

"Then, I shall honor you wishes." Phileo said with glowing eyes along with Adrian.

"Since you're already on your knees."