Chapter 24

"Since I saw 'It' was two years ago." Cerena remember when the first time she saw Luciana when she was 10 years old. The innocent and nervous Luciana stare at her while Cerena think the opposite way of her.

"How disgusting it is." Cerena thought behind the smile.

"I know that the Duke was adopted this 'thing' because of the controversy about Boleoti's successor. But..." Cerena thought when she saw the way Phileo treat Luciana carefully in front of her.

"A child who don't have any blood can receive affection from Phileo. I can't let it happen." Cerena thought as she have been hating Luciana more ever since then.

"Then another child? The illegitimate child who has same appearance like Phileo? When... When did Phileo has another woman?" Cerena throw the wine bottle in anger.

"I already control that 'disgusting' for two years and now another child?"

"I will just control that two disgusting child then."

Cerena has been harassing Luciana for two years but Luciana didn't told Phileo about that make Cerena thought that she already control her while the truth is Luciana always waiting to kill her with her own hand when she was older.

"So, don't come here ever again." Leonia said to her. "Yes, of course..." Cerena said before she realized what was she meant.

"A person who she doesn't know what she have been doing. We don't need her at the dukedom of Boleoti." Leonia said smiling at her.

"I won't send you off. I'll tell you this in advice, so you can't go out of your own." Leonia said walked out of the room with Luciana.

Cerena was in shocked at her. She stare at the door when she realized it. She immediately stand up and run out to followed after them.

"Wait! Wait for a moment!" Cerena yelled and noticed that servants eyes were everywhere. She calmly walking down to the stairs towards the girls.

Gabel put Leonia down while Carl hide Luciana behind him. Mina and Connie also helped them.

"Countess Tedross. Only to that extent." Gabel said while holding his swords along with Carl. Cerena gulped in fear before put on her fake smile.

"It doesn't matter. I have been with Lady Luciana for two years. It's seem like Lady Leonia has a misunderstanding between us..." Cerena said. "A misunderstanding?" Luciana finally said taking her by surprise.

Carl and Gabel glance at her when Mina tried to hold her. Luciana slowly looked up and stare at Cerena with her slit demonic eyes.

"Y-Yes. Are you forget our memories?" Cerena said as she was shocked by her response. Luciana always didn't say anything when she harassed her.

"Memories? Do you mean... You criticize me about my well birth? Or when you poked my forehead?" Luciana said make Carl surprise. He quickly taking his sword out to Cerena.

"I think I've hurt the Ladies feelings..." Cerena slowly said. "Our feelings?" Leonia and Luciana said together. Gabel and Carl looked at the girls.

"No, this is....!"

Leonia and Luciana held their head together and stare at Cerena with their own bloodlust.

"The fangs of a calmed beast and... The thirst demon of a sleep monster!" Carl and Gabel thought.

"If they goes on rampage like this...!"

"Miss Connie! To the side now..!" Gabel quickly said.

"Miss Mina! To the side!" Carl said to warned them when everyone already on the ground and yelled in fear.

Everyone's lung almost can't breath because of the pressure. Everything around Luciana slowly burned including her footsteps.

Leonia and Luciana walked towards Cerena. "Haven't I said it earlier?" Leonia said. Cerena who was having a hard time to breath, slowly looked up at them.

"I said that the Countess words will always be engraved in my heart." Leonia said looking down at her with her gold eyes.

"I always knew my place here." Luciana said with her red slit demonic glowing in anger.