Chapter 23

Meanwhile in the dark Forest.

Phileo stand in front of the red monster. The monster noticed him and quickly roared at him loudly. Phileo take a deep breath before activate his Beast Fang.

He quickly jumped in the air and stabbed the monster. He swings his sword until the blood splatter everywhere.

"Sir Charis. Where is it offspring?" Phileo asked his knights. "There's no sign of them following us." Charis said to him.

"The Knights had been able to clean up the mountains without me for the past three years, so this is a bit odd, even taking into account the unusually active breeding season." Phileo said as he heard the silence at the forest.

Suddenly, the Boleoti's Knights heard the roared from beside them. Phileo turned and found that Adrian already killed it. His eyes twitched at him.

"That was the last one." Adrian said wiping the blood away from his cheek. The Kieran's Knights was behind him. Phileo almost roll his eyes at him and looked at his knights.

"First... We get off the mountain." Phileo said to everyone. Everyone was beam at him when he said that.

Adrian nodded to his knights and put his sword away. Someone walked beside him and whispered to him. Adrian's eyes lit up when he heard him.

"Really? Stella is on the way to come here?" Adrian asked him. The Knight nodded at him make Adrian happy since it's been awhile he meet his wife.

"Oh, right! Before going home, let's brought some snacks for our Lucy!" Adrian said loudly. Phileo turned at him and glared.

"Since when did MY daughter become yours?" Phileo asked him and tried to hold his anger. Adrian smiled at him.

"Lucy is always been my daughter." Adrian thought.

"Oh, my. Are you angry, Phileo? Aren't Lucy already ignored you?" Adrian said purposely throw the oil at the fire. Phileo looked at him with his eyes glowing.

"You...!" Phileo said in anger while Adrian smirked at him.

Meanwhile with Leonia and Luciana.

Leonia elegantly walked with a book at her head while Luciana walked with three books at her head.

"Amazing! I'm glad that you didn't let the books down again, Lady Luciana!" Cerena said clapping at them.

Luciana take the books away from her head when Cerena poked her forehead again. Leonia tried to hold her anger from her while Luciana has a shadow cast over her face.

"You've been learned about this for two years, Lady. Why did you always letting the books down, Lady? Is it become the Duke's adopted daughter make you for forget your place?" Cerena said as she continued to poked her forehead. Luciana continued looked down.

"Please always remember that you're not someone special at here anymore, Lady. The Duke didn't need you anymore since Lady Leonia is here." Cerena said smirking over her face while continued to give criticism towards Luciana.

"... Kill. Kill her." Luciana suddenly thought when she slowly letting her red bloodlust before Leonia stopped it.

"Countess Tedross. We're always mindful of your words. I always listen intently to what you say." Leonia said smiling at her. Cerena stopped poked Luciana's forehead and smiled at Leonia.

"Thank you for your understanding." Cerena said. Luciana calm her bloodlust when Leonia grabbed her hand and pull her closer.

"But I think you're the only one who need to remember your place, Countess. You dare to touch my SISTER who is first Lady of Boleoti carelessly." Leonia said with her Beast Fang letting out in anger.

"So, please don't set your foot in here again." Leonia said in anger.