Chapter 32

The next morning, The Kieran's family was having breakfast together. The dining room was really noisy because of them. Adrian would tease Luciana as she teased him back while Stella gently laughed at them.

"It's not like that! You're being childish, Dad!" Luciana playfully said. "How dare you call me childish. I'm your father." Adrian said poked her nose make she pouted at him.

Stella stare at them with happy smile. To her, it's still a dream. To see her daughter after 12 years and to have family moments like this.

"Mom! Dad take my cake!" Luciana whined after her father eat her cake. Adrian pretend like he didn't hear her. "Don't take Lucy's cake, Dear." Stella said slapping his forearms make he whine even though it's doesn't hurt.

"Darling!" Adrian said whining to her. Luciana smiled widely at them. It's seem like her wish to have a lovely family has been granted.

After their breakfast.

"Oh, yeah. Phileo want to meet you, Lucy." Adrian suddenly said make Luciana flinched. The three of them was walking while holding hands.

"The Duke?" Stella said. "Yes. He want to talk with Lucy before we go back tomorrow." Adrian said.

Luciana looked down as her expression turned into anxious. "... The Duke? Want to meet me? Why...?" Luciana thought before biting her lips.

"... Did he want to punish me again? For injured the servants? For using Thirst Demon?" Luciana said as her hands started to trembling. Since the accident between her and Cerena, she didn't talk with Phileo since then.

"... What should I do?"

Adrian noticed her tremble sight. He know that she's getting anxious when he talk about Phileo. He stopped walking make Stella turned at him.

"What's wrong, Dear?" Stella said before noticed the expression from her daughter. "Can you go first? I'll send Lucy to Phileo first." Adrian said kissed her cheek. Stella nodded before patted Luciana's head.

"I'll wait in the tearoom." Stella said before walking with Noah to accompany her. Adrian waved at her before looked at Luciana who still look down.

"Lucy." Adrian call her name and kneel in front of her. Luciana slowly looked up as he can saw the cold sweat across her face. He take out his handicrafts from pockets and wipe it.

"Are you scared?" Adrian gently asked her. Luciana nodded at him. Adrian smiled before holding her hand.

"Don't worry. Phileo just want to talk to you. He will not doing anything to you." Adrian said and started walking to Phileo's office room.

"Go and talk it out with him. Tell him the truth." Adrian said after sending her in front of the door and walked away. Luciana stare at her father in betrayal.

"Can you at least waiting for me enter the room?! Even though, you and Mom has been together for 20 years, you still act like newlywed." Luciana thought as she knows that Adrian can't wait to meet with Stella.

Luciana turned at the door and gulped in fear. She gripped her hands and bravely knocked the door.

"Come in." Luciana jumped at the cold voice inside the room. Luciana slowly open the door and walked inside.

Phileo looked up from his works and noticed her make he surprised. "Lucy? What're you doing here?" Phileo said quickly put away his works.

Luciana walked towards him and bowed at him. "Dad- I mean the Marquis told me that you want to meet me." Luciana said looking down like always.