Primer

In the year 2020, on a beach in Thailand, I happened to pick up a drift bottle. With great anticipation, I opened the cap of the bottle and found that it contained two electronic products shaped like buttons, as well as a sheet of instructions. The manual described these two small electronic products as a time phone and a miniature projector. Driven by intense curiosity, I spent twenty-six hours watching the movie stored in the miniature projector. The movie was set in the "City-state" six hundred years later, and showed the exciting adventures of Ronnie, a young man gifted with an extraordinary retentive memory, and his sister, but unfortunately, the movie did not reveal the end of the story.

At the end of the movie,it is mentioned that this drift bottle is a time drift bottle that was launched 21,450 times in the year 2639, in different timelines from 1900 to 2900 AD. The finder can contact the future via a time phone. With an open mind, I decided to try to make contact with them. I gently pinched the time phone, which was only the size of a button, with my thumb and forefinger and dialed, and after a short wait, the phone finally connected.

A grown man's voice came on the other end of the line, "It's nice to hear from you, you're the 1,253rd friend to call this number, I'm Ronnie, the main character in the movie. I hope you enjoy our story and share it with your friends. If you want to know how it ends in the movie, travel to twelve different cities and then contact me again and I will tell you how the story ends." After saying that, the caller on the other end of the line hung up, and I guess it was a recording of the call.

At that time, I was filled with confusion and wondered if this was a trick or something that really happened in the future. So I decided to write down my experience and this story so that intelligent readers can help me distinguish the truth from the lie.