Chapter 35 Farewell to the Barony

Before he left, Ronnie thought he should say goodbye to Vinique and the Baron and headed to their place. After turning the first corner, he came face to face with a big fat man. He shouted happily, "Brother! will you play sumo with me?" Ronnie, confused by the collision, muttered, "Sumo? what sumo?" no sooner had he finished speaking than the fat man made a lunge, lifted him over his head with one hand, and threw him out with a little force. Ronnie had been almost drained by Yurina in the last month, all that was left was his skeleton, skinny as a monkey, weighing less than a hundred pounds, he was thrown six or seven meters at a time and fell heavily to the ground. The fat man was followed by three people, two men and a woman, who saw that he had been thrown badly and rushed to help him up. They kept apologizing, and the girl, lowering her voice, said to him, "This is 'Billy,' the young master who likes sumo wrestling the most," she pointed at her head again. Ronnie soon understood, he remembered Yurina telling him about a crazy older brother in the family and he admitted he was out of luck, slapped his ass and walked away. Billy saw him go and looked at the girl and asked, "Why is he gone, brother?"

The girl hurriedly explained, "Young Master, he was defeated by you and didn't dare fight you again, so he could only run away, Young Master is number one again this time."

Billy gave his own thumbs up and shouted, "Cool!"

Seeing this, readers might think that the writer made a mistake, why would Billy call the girl brother too? This is because Billy has "face recognition difficulties". He saw everyone with the same face and even called the Baron "brother"! He was the oldest in the family, and the Baron's children were more male than female, so calling everyone "brother" was a better way to ensure accuracy. It was this crazy son in his first child that made the Baron take his genes seriously. His first wife was normal and beautiful, but he didn't know that his wife's father was crazy. Not only was the old man insane, but he passed the disease from one generation to the next. After that, the baron had to strictly check three generations to marry a wife, and only those who were genetically stable for three generations could pass the test. He drove his first wife back to her mother's house, and he can't afford to throw his crazy son out the door, so he can only keep him as a pet. Three men were assigned to him every day for special service. Billy's favorite sport was sumo wrestling, and today he accidentally bumped into Ronnie.

Ronnie fell on his face, and when he found Vinique, she asked strangely, "What happened to you?"

"Nothing, I fell!" Ronnie didn't want to explain too much.

"Then why did you come here?"

"I came to say goodbye, I'm leaving."

Vinique was disappointed at the sound of that, she looked into Ronnie's eyes and asked, "Ronnie, I want to ask you something, I want you to be honest, if I had a relationship with you first, would you like me?"

Ronnie didn't dare to look at her and turned his head to the side, "Vinique, we went to school together, I never thought about anything like that, I just started with Yurina and just thought she was affectionate."

"I see, then go away!" Vinique was angry to hear Ronnie say that and gave her the expulsion order.

Ronnie said goodbye to Vinique and went to look for the Baron, but he didn't have Vinique's locator watch, so he turned in a big circle with great difficulty. The Baron had guessed the purpose of his visit from his appearance. He had just met his own crazy son, who had called him "Brother", and fortunately the two male followers had arrived in time to pull Billy away, just in time to prevent him from making a fool of himself. Billy saw his father running, pointed to his back, and asked: "Brother, why did he run, too?"

The two were in a hurry to vent their usual frustration with the Baron, "That man is a thief, he was trying to steal something and when he saw you were so powerful he got scared and ran away."