Chapter 73 A Savage Fan

Ronnie, fearing another Valinor, kept Cool Bear with him and told him to hide in his room during the day. In fact, there was another Silent Shadow inside the prison, sent by Alice, but she stood outside looking in through the bars. Alice was worried about Ronnie and sent her own "Silent Shadow Man" to report back to her on his daily situation. She visited the prison once a week. During Ronnie's time in prison, Saria, De Silva, Vega, George, Brown and members of the Rebirth Partners all visited him. Another six months passed and Ronnie had been in prison for a year. The prison population had grown to thirteen, and the newcomers were a man and a woman, a father and a daughter. Peter joked to Ronnie, "It's rare for a father and daughter to be in prison at the same time."

The girl was in her mid-twenties, and as soon as she walked in and saw Ronnie, she stared at him intently. Ronnie's heart tightened, "Is she my enemy again?"

The father asked the girl, "Alba, why do you keep staring at that man?"

The girl named Alba replied, "That's Ronnie, my idol."

"Oh! I've heard that name before, but the man is not handsome, he looks like a monkey."

The girl laughed, "I've said that before, but he's a smart monkey," she finished her sentence and walked over to Ronnie. Ronnie was in jail because of the peach blossoms, and now the sight of a woman was giving him a headache, but the other girl didn't seem to think too much about it and walked up to him anyway.

Ronnie wanted to speak first when he asked, "What do you want from me?"

"Could you sign behind my shoulder?" Alba got right to the point.

"Why do you want an autograph on your shoulder?" Ronnie asked curiously.

"Oh, I want to tattoo your signature on it."

"I don't have a pen right now, how am I supposed to sign it?" Ronnie said as he held out his hands.

Alba pointed to his right hand, and when she saw Ronnie's broken thumb on his left hand, she let out an "eep" and didn't ask any more questions. She then explained, "Sign with your finger."

Ronnie was even more confused, Alba saw him looking confused, suddenly grabbed his right index finger out of his hand, put it in her mouth and bit down hard, "Wow!" A pitiful scream, Ronnie's index finger suddenly gushing blood. Alba quickly took off her blouse, revealing her shoulder, she called to Ronnie, "Write quickly or you'll have to bite it again when it's dry."

Hearing her say that, Ronnie endured the pain and signed his name behind her shoulder. After he finished signing, he thought to himself, "This girl is really violent, it's better to stay away from her."

The others all looked over at Ronnie when they heard his screams, and Alba, wearing only a bra on her upper body, gathered around her. She was the only woman here and immediately became a goddess to the men. Alba was a paramour and was used to all this, and she didn't put on her clothes for fear that the blood would not dry and be wiped off. She smiled and whispered in Ronnie's ear, "I won't let you bleed for nothing, keep your door open at night and I'll be there for you," after saying that, she also gave Ronnie a wink.

The people around him asked sharply, "What did she say to you?"

"Nothing, nothing really," Ronnie explained, but his explanation was so pale that none of them believed it.

Alba, however, puffed out her chest and said graciously, "My name is 'Alba,' and in the future, if any of you men listen to me and do things for me, I will accompany him for one night."

Hearing this, Ronnie's jaw dropped to the floor in shock. As soon as Alba finished speaking, the room erupted in loud applause. A dozen men shouted in unison, "Alba ..... Alba ...."