Chapter 85 The Hidden Counterattack

Somewhere in a secret location in the United Nine Stars Division in North America, Don Stark looked at the hit list on the wall with fifteen names on it. At the top of the list was Ana Leta, the new Holy Virgin, number three was Ronnie's father, Elliot, and Ronnie was number seven. Don Stark was one of the nine presidents of the Nine Stars, the head of the North American branch, and the founder of the Crow.

Three minutes later, a lady came in and reported, "Ronnie is now hiding at Baron Flange's house in the 'Shire Town,' and we've ordered him to give up his people."

"Do you think Flange will turn anyone over?" Don Stark asked.

"I don't think so, they're ready for a fight now, and according to the last report, Ronnie has some stealth people with him, which is a big problem."

Don Stark clapped his hands lightly and a moment later a man came in. If Ronnie were here, he would be stunned when the man who entered turned out to be the bearded man. "Jackman, you introduce them!"

The bearded man nodded his head and took out a pair of glasses and introduced them to the lady, "These are the 'Quick Reveal' glasses invented by Ronnie that can see invisible people, and the last time you failed in your mission was because of this, now we've copied three hundred pairs of them, and you'll have to wear them on all future missions."

"That's great," the lady said happily.

"Try to send some people to attack tomorrow, don't make too much noise, it's near the City-state," Don Stark ordered.

"Yes!" the lady accepted the task and left.

Don Stark turned to the bearded man and asked, "Is your identity out now?"

"Alice is beginning to suspect me, but she has no direct evidence."

"If you were asked to kill Ronnie directly in the City-state, could you do it?"

"Ronnie has a 'Silent Shadow Man' with him who is very powerful and not easy to get to, and he's suspicious of me too now."

"Trick Alice out of the City-state, then get Ronnie to come to the rescue, do you think he'll come out?"

"That shouldn't be a problem, Ronnie loves this sister the most, even more than his own life," the bearded man hesitated for a moment and then said, "If you save Ronnie, can you save Alice?"

After a long pause, Don Stark said, "I can promise you that," after the bearded man left, he walked to the window, raised his eyes to the distance, and muttered, "As long as it's the Watson family, I won't leave a single one of them behind."

At that moment, a teenage girl walked in from outside the house and called out, "Daddy, did you avenge my mother, brother and sisters?"

"Kasia, that day will come soon, they will not have died in vain, I swear to you."

Ronnie spent two days setting up the Ghost Eyes, and then, in the middle of the night on the fourth day, the Crows attacked and the alarm sounded immediately. At that moment, he was in Yurina's room, sleeping with her in his arms, when he suddenly heard the alarm and sat up with a jerk. "Are they really coming?" Yurina said with a nervous look on her face.

"Get dressed," Ronnie said, the two of them got up and put on their clothes, and both put on their glasses, and at a glance they saw "Cool Bear" and "War Rose" standing in the corner of the wall, which gave them a lot of stability. At that time, the Baron's family members were hiding in the house, outside of the more than 200 "shadows" and the other side started a fierce battle. Both sides are wearing glasses, camouflage has lost its effect, It's all about strength now. Ronnie wanted to find Alice, he wanted his sister to live with him in the same house, but Yurina refused to agree, it was a bit risky to go out at this time, he could only contact his sister through the "Big Butler". Alice lived alone in a room, she heard the alarm and woke up a long time ago, she was ready to fight, when she heard Ronnie's call, she shouted, "Ronnie, don't come out now, stay inside, I'm fine here."