Chapter 64 In and Out of the Arena

It was late November, two days before the annual New World Robotics Competition. Brown came to Ronnie, who wondered, "Where's George? why isn't he here?"

"He wasn't available, so he asked me to come over," Brown replied.

George actually didn't want to come over any more because the last time he went with Ronnie to look for Yurina he felt that she had dishonored his family and this time it was because of what had happened to her. "So what did you want to see me about?" Ronnie asked.

"Yurina is waiting for you at the 9823 station, would you like to meet her?"

"Is she back?" Ronnie was a little surprised and a moment of hesitation flashed across his face. However, he finally agreed to go to station 9823 to meet Yurina. Yurina had automatically retired from the City-state and had been removed from the City-state, so the two of them could only meet at the station in the southwest district. As soon as they met, Yurina jumped into his arms and said, "Where have you been? I looked so hard for you."

"Were you looking for me? don't think I don't know, liar," Ronnie laughed coldly in his heart but said, "How did you know I was back?"

"I went to a friend's house and he said that George had been looking for me and that if he had seen me, he would have told me to come home and that's how I came back."

"Friend?" A nameless fire rose in Ronnie's mind at the word and he pushed Yurina away, trying to keep his distance from her. "What's wrong with you?" Yurina looked at him with wide eyes, confused.

"What the hell is your relationship with these men?" Ronnie asked desperately.

"What? are you jealous?" Yurina covered her mouth and laughed.

Hearing this, Ronnie turned around without saying a word. But only a few steps away, he heard a call from behind him: "Ronnie, stop."

"Do you think we still need to talk?" Ronnie asked as he stopped.

"I asked you to marry me when I was in the City-state and you didn't agree, now that we're no longer a couple, it's none of your business who I met," Yurina also said angrily.

When Ronnie thought about it, she was right. Amandine was six years old now, and he had been automatically disowned as a couple with Yurina three years ago, and he was left speechless by the argument. Seeing his momentary silence, Yurina continued, "Didn't you also have several women and a child with Park Hye, I didn't have a child with another man," the more she said, the more angry she became, and in the end she cried out with an "Oooh".Ronnie's heart softened and he went forward to hug her, "I'm sorry, I was wrong about you."

Comforted by Ronnie's words, Yurina broke into a smile, she said softly, "Why don't you come stay with me for a few days? we haven't been together for a while."

"No, the competition is in two days, I can't go now," Ronnie shook his head and talked briefly about the robotics competition, and Yurina didn't argue this time, just said, "Then come find me after the competition."

The two reluctantly parted, and Ronnie returned to the 9824th City-state. As soon as he appeared at the elevator, a guardian from the House of the Three Wolves came looking for him with Vega. Vega was eleven years old. Father and daughter hadn't seen each other in six years. Ronnie hadn't seen her since he returned from the Doomsday Bunker, and only Alice had visited her twice. Seeing the strange man in front of her, Vega looked up at her guardian and said, "He's not my father. " The other man froze, wondering if he had the wrong man, and looked around to see if there were any other men, because according to the Big Butler locator on his wrist, the man he was looking for should be right around here. "Vega, why are you lying?" Ronnie asked angrily.