Chapter 15 Memory Duel at the Casino

The next day, the two of them woke up early, Michiko said, "Ronnie, you need to bring the star coins Alice gave you, you can't play without money."

"I know, let's go!" The duo set off immediately, walking with trepidation. They walked all the way, and it was almost noon before they arrived at the Monte Carlo Casino. As they entered, they saw an old woman scrubbing the floor, and behind her stood a tall man in a black suit and sunglasses. Ronnie was a little scared to see this man and ducked back, Michiko took his hand and said, "Don't be afraid, he's just a bouncer, he won't hurt us."

The two of them continued to move forward, through a long corridor, they came to the inside of the casino, there were several divisions here, each division was equipped with a gambling table, as soon as they stopped, there was a woman wearing a kimono, her chest tattooed with a pattern of white lotus flowers to welcome them. "Welcome, may I ask what game you two would like to play?"

"Guess the twins," Michiko replied.

"Please follow me!" The woman led the way, first to the chip exchange and then to a card table in the western section. "Ronnie, why are you here?" A voice suddenly rang out.

Ronnie was a little surprised to hear someone call him, it was his first time here, how could anyone recognize him? When he turned his head to look around, he found that it was his classmate Mish, the female classmate who had entered the school at the same time as him, "Mish, it's really a coincidence that I can actually meet you here. "

The two were actually not familiar with each other, just the general relationship of classmates, talking adds up to no more than three sentences. But Ronnie was a super idol to Mish, she came here today with her brother because she heard that there was a memory card game and she came to check it out. And her idol was the best at memorizing, she felt that the two of them meeting today was an opportunity given to her by God. "Ronnie, are you coming to play 'Guess the Twins'? it's so good for you, we've all lost several games."

"Yeah, I want to make some money to save my sister," Ronnie said honestly.

Mish clapped her hands excitedly and shouted, "That's great, I'll bet with you, how much do you want to bet?"

"I'm going to watch a round before I say anything, are those two with you?" Ronnie asked pointing at the two boys next to her.

"One is my brother and the other is his friend,they're stupid, they lost a few times, I'll tell them to bet with you too, they can't win anyway," Mish grumbled.

"Fine, but don't blame me if you lose."

"Oh ...... how could you lose? you're a school star," Mish flattered him to the utmost.

The round ended and Mish's brother lost again, they hung their heads in shame, all three of them had lost seven hundred Star Coins today. Mish turned to them and said, "Brother, stop playing, shame on you, let me introduce you to our school's Super Memory King, Master Ronnie," as she said this, she pointed at Ronnie and proudly introduced him.

Ronnie was stunned by the words and did not realize that he had suddenly become a master. But to show the high level of the master, he didn't answer. He just stood there, cold and uninviting. Michiko saw him "giggle" with laughter. She said, "Ronnie, you've become a dumb master."

"Ronnie, come and play, we'll bet with you," Mish said.

The Dutchman was a little surprised to see only a teenager coming to play and asked, "You're the one playing?"

"Yes, you deal the cards."

"How much do you want to bet?"

"Two hundred star coins, I think," Ronnie returned.