Chapter 82 Family Secrets and Crisis

That day, Neeson came to Ronnie and asked for a new job. It turns out that since the last time Ronnie failed to borrow money from Vinique, she hates Ronnie, but there's nothing she can do about him, so she takes it all out on Neeson, making him get down on his knees and shine her shoes, and throwing leftovers on the floor for him to eat clean. Yesterday afternoon, Vinique even stomped on his head with her foot and called him an unwanted dog. Ronnie was furious when he heard this, he didn't expect Vinique to be so vicious and at the same time he thought to himself, "Should I make him work for Yurina?" but soon he dismissed it again, he felt that Yurina might be even more vicious than Vinique if she knew that Neeson was Park Hye's brother. He lost his mind for a moment, he was from the City-state and couldn't activate the nine star payment, he had to get star coins from Yurina every time he needed to buy something outside the City-state. "Why don't you join the City-state this year?" Ronnie said.

"What about my children, one of whom is still in bed? the City-state won't take an invalid," Neeson asked with a bitter look on his face.

Ronnie felt embarrassed again, this time he remembered Saria, his heart was happy, "You go to the base, Park Hye used to work there as well," after saying that, he immediately contacted Saria and let Neeson go to work at the base the next day. When Vinique found out, she found him and yelled, "Ronnie, what the hell do you mean? I was just getting good use out of the man and you call him away."

"Did you treat him like a human being? I thought you said he was no one's dog."

"I was just joking with him and you believed it," Vinique couldn't help but yell.

"Don't you dare say that, I won't let Neeson go back to your place," Ronnie said coldly.

"Ronnie, can you let me sell the 'New Human' robots, I'll do a better job than Yurina," Vinique said with a twist of words.

"Don't you have the 'Enlightenment Chip', how can you be too busy?"

"The 'Enlightenment Chip' has been sold for so many years that it is almost saturated, it doesn't sell as well now."

"Let's put it this way, you go discuss it with Yurina, I can't control her either, she has to agree to it."

"You're useless," Vinique huffed.

"Then you are still looking for me!"

Vinique really went to Yurina who was furious to hear that, "For what reason?"

"I went to Ronnie and he agreed," Vinique lied.

"I don't think so, even if he agreed, it's useless, I make the decisions about the company."

"You'll be begging for me later," Vinique was so angry that she stomped her foot and turned to walk away.

Ronnie had recently noticed that Alice's belly was getting bigger and she was avoiding him. This time he was ready to ask her about it, and when she came back from work he said, "What's the matter, sis? your belly is so big."

"I ..." Alice saw that she couldn't hide it, so she had to tell the truth. It turned out that a year ago, the bearded man had joined the City-state, he found Alice and started a crazy pursuit of her. Alice did not agree at first, and after a few contacts, she found the man to be very funny and smart, and accepted him. She didn't want Ronnie to know and kept it to herself until the last three months when she found out she was pregnant and had to hide it for a day. Ronnie didn't resent the bearded man as a savior, he just didn't think he was good enough for his sister, but when it came down to it, he only had his blessing for the two of them. After Alice finished speaking, she decided to strike while the iron was hot and continued, "Ronnie, I want to move out."