Chapter 59 A Hidden Deal

For the first time, Ronnie developed a strong desire to get out of here. He rested at home for two days and began taking jobs again, which he did while looking for a way out. Another month passed with no progress on his escape plan. He became depressed and Alice saw it and comforted him, "Don't push yourself too hard, it's not supposed to be easy unless we can be invisible."

Speaking without thinking, Ronnie slapped his thigh, "Right! if we can be invisible, we can get out." But it wasn't easy to be invisible, and he had tried and failed several times.

In a certain city in Asia, Scarred Elliot sat alone looking at a photo in his hand, the photo was of the three of them together. This Scarred Elliot was the body of Ronnie's father, while the one in North America was his clone, he used the blood of Ronnie and Alice that he collected last time, and spent more than a year to clone a total of six Ronnies and two Alice. Among them, No. 1 and No. 2 Ronnie followed him, these two clones of Ronnie were closer to the main body and had been engaged in scientific research. And the two Alice clones were in North America and Asia, accompanying the two Elliots. At that time, clone Alice came over and when she saw Scarred Elliot, she asked softly, "Dad, are you thinking about Mom again?"

Scarred Elliot immediately smiled on his face when he saw Clone Alice, "Yes! Ronnie and Alice haven't been found yet, I'm a little worried."

"The 'Nine Stars United' would rather risk turning us in than handing someone over, I wonder what they're up to."

"In that case, we'll flip out with them," Elliot said coldly.

"Dad, our enemy is the City-state, do we really want to go to war with them?"

"The purpose of forming this organization in the first place was to protect my family, that's why I used the name 'Casa' (Spanish for 'home'), if we can't do that, then there's no need for this organization to exist."

"Then we'll go to war with them and force them to hand over the people."

"Notify the North American side immediately, and if they see anyone who is a mid-level or high-level member of 'Nine Stars United', arrest them all for me."

In Zi City, nine of the twelve members of the Grand Elder Council were sitting together in a rare manner, and in the middle was a rotating chairman, a man with a full head of white hair, but his face was young, looking to be only in his thirties. In a low voice, he said, "Hundreds of City-state scientists have gone missing in recent years, and we must take this seriously as well."

"There are tens of millions of scientists in the City-state, so it's normal for a few hundred to go missing, these people are eccentric in their personalities, and some of them just left the City-state without saying anything," the one who spoke was a young woman.

The white-haired man glanced at her quickly and said indifferently, "But as far as I know, none of them left of their own accord, they were kidnapped."

At these words, there was an outcry from below. The young lady also snapped, "Who would have the audacity to kidnap someone from the City-state?"

"Recently, your You City had the highest number of missing people, and you didn't even know about it," the white-haired man let out a cold laugh and said.

"Then how did you know about it?"

"No comment on that," the white-haired man clearly did not want to say anything more.

The next nine members spoke about Holy Virgin Saria, "I propose a referendum to allow Saria to abdicate early, she is no longer fit to be a Holy Virgin," this time it was the same white-haired man who spoke.

The young lady's face had an angry look on it when she heard this proposal, "Saria hasn't made any major mistakes, why should she abdicate early?"

There were a few members who also nodded in agreement, one of them said, "It's a big thing to make the Holy Virgin abdicate, I'm afraid it's very hard to get 60% of the city people of the 'New World' to agree, and right now I don't think the time is right." There was a heated debate between the two sides, with neither side able to convince the other, and in the end the matter had to be left unresolved.