Chapter 49 Going to the Holy Virgin's Invitation

Yurina hadn't seen Ronnie since the last time they parted ways at the Citadel station. She hated Ronnie again, even though he had promised to visit her often when he was away. It was hard to wait for him to show up, but instead of coming to see her, he went to see another woman, and she couldn't help but be furious and ready to teach him a lesson. She rushed straight into Saria's room, saw the two of them talking angrily, raised her hand and threw a punch. Ronnie was suddenly hit, the whole person was confused, even Saria looked stunned. With half of his face covered, Ronnie pointed at Yurina and shouted, "Why are you hitting me?"

"Do you remember what you promised me three years ago? you never forget, so you shouldn't have forgotten!"

"I ..." Ronnie was speechless and could only bow his head. Yurina saw that he didn't say anything for a long time and became even angrier, "Say something!"

Saria saw that the two had pretty much guessed what they looked like and she felt the need to come out and say something. After living in the Baron's house for a few days, she also knew Yurina, so she said, "Ronnie is very busy in the city-state, this time he came out because of my invitation, if it caused any misunderstanding for you, I'll apologize to you on his behalf."

Yurina looked at the forty-something lady in front of her and wondered in her mind, "What did Ronnie like about her? she looks so ordinary and older than Ronnie." If her father hadn't said before that this person couldn't be offended, she would have opened her mouth long ago. But in her mouth she said, "Don't interfere with my business with him."

Ronnie was afraid that she would say more inappropriate words, so he eagerly intervened: "Yurina, you go out first, I'll come to you after I've finished talking here."

Yurina glared at him, "Hmph!" she turned her head and left.

After she was gone, Ronnie breathed a sigh of relief and apologized to Saria, "I'm sorry for making you laugh."

Saria waved her hand in disbelief and the two of them continued, "Right now, half of the twelve members of the 'Grand Elder Council' have openly supported the New Generation side, and 80% of the demographics of the New World are from the New Generation, and the academics are over 95%. I desperately need the support of you Free World scholars right now."

Ronnie felt a thousand-pound weight pressing down on him and muttered in his heart that Professor De Silva had really found himself a 'good' job that required him to go against the entire scientific community. In the midst of his rambling thoughts, Saria suddenly said, "Ronnie, I want to apologize to you first."

"Apologize? why do you want to apologize to me?" Ronnie froze for a moment.

"For every scientist that comes from the 'free world', I will send someone to inspect them, your sister Alice's boyfriend Butch is the one I sent, but don't worry, Butch is loyal to your sister and he hasn't done anything unfavorable to you."

"Then why did Professor De Silva say he was the one who recommended me?" Ronnie asked again.

"The teacher didn't know I had someone assigned to you and he didi recommended you very highly."

At this point, Ronnie began to regret getting involved in the explicit fight between the two sides, but since he had decided to stand on the side of the Holy Virgin, he couldn't just talk his way out of it, he had to do something. "Well then, as long as I can help, just give me your orders," Ronnie made his position clear.

After hearing this, Saria was pleased and said, "Thank you for your support, I will contact you in the future through Butch," with that she stood up and hugged Ronnie. Ronnie hadn't expected her to be so passionate and was somewhat flattered. At the same time he thought to himself, "It would have been nice to see her in real life today, but it looks like it will have to be next time."