Chapter 77 The Invisible Kid:Amandine

Vega and Catherine had made up because they now had a common enemy in Amandine. He hogged everything in the house and Alice made them give in every time with the excuse that their brother was still young. Alice actually loved him the most in her heart, he looked so much like Ronnie when he was little. Vega and Catherine were ready to teach Amandine a lesson. They waited outside the school early after school and ambushed Amandine on his way home, planning to beat him up and take it out on him. Amandine jumped out of the school, he was in a hurry to go home to play with the puppy and did not wait for Dan. The two girls saw him coming out, took out scarves to cover their faces, and blocked the intersection Amandine recognized the two girls as soon as he saw how they were dressed, and he called out suspiciously, "I recognized you already, what are you doing with your faces covered?"

The two women dared not speak for fear of being exposed. They rushed over to catch Amandine, but he suddenly turned and disappeared from their view, and the two women were too stunned to speak when they saw this. It was the first time they had ever seen a living person disappear from their sight; it had always been a robot that could do that.After the camouflage, Amandine's heart rejoiced, "This is where the fun begins, Someone has come to play with me."

He took a rope from his pocket, made a circle on each side, and then placed it on each of the two girls. The more the two girls struggled desperately, the more they were strangled, he tied them to a tree and took out a pair of scissors and cut off their hair, leaving them bald. The two were later rescued by the city guards and did not dare tell the truth, saying it was a classmate's prank. They returned home and shouted at Ronnie, "Dad, you're so prejudiced, you gave the invisibility cloak to Amandine."

"What invisibility cloak? I never gave him anything like that," Ronnie said with a confused look on his face.

Amandine had long since returned home and was currently hiding under the table. He wondered what the two girls would say about him. Ronnie saw the two bald daughters and asked curiously, "Where's your hair?"

The two girls then recounted what had just happened, but in reverse, saying that it was Amandine who had blocked them and cut them bald.

Ronnie was furious when he heard this, "Amandine, come out, I know you are right here."

Amandine had been wronged and wanted to come out. He took off his cloak of invisibility and came out from under the table, filled with indignation and yelled at the two girls, "You two liars, you're obviously the ones who blocked my way and wouldn't let me go."

Vega and Catherine knew that the lie had to continue to the end, and that they could not be faint-hearted, or they would soon be dismantled. They bit out, "You're the one who blocked our way first."

Amandine was so angry that he couldn't speak. He roared, lowered his head, and lunged like a mad cow, slamming his head into Vega's stomach. Vega was thrown back. Ronnie on the side couldn't take it anymore and rushed out, pulled the emotionally out of control Amandine, regained control of his hands and said in a deep voice, "Why are you bullying your sister?"

"You're still talking about me? didn't you often bully mom too?" Amandine said angrily.

"When did I bully Yurina?"

"Every time you press against mom without your clothes on, you don't get up even when she's screaming in pain down there," Amandine yelled.

The two girls' faces turned red when they heard his strange words. Ronnie was busy trying to stop him from continuing, "Okay, okay, you stop talking."

Amandine knew a lot of secrets about his family since he got the invisibility cloak two years ago, like: there was a different man coming in and out of Vinique's room every time, Billy liked to cuddle a hen when he went to bed, her own grandfather,the Baron, liked to smile in the mirror, and his father and mother often fought naked.