Chapter 65 The Ring and the Emotional Wave

The referee on the stage announced that Reformer Three had won by a large margin. The next match was another one that Ronnie didn't care much about, he secretly looked at Park Hye in the crowd. Barry noticed his furtive glances and pulled Park Hye along, "Let's go."

"The game isn't over yet?" Park Hye asked suspiciously.

Barry didn't explain and insisted on leaving. Park Hye looked across the room at Ronnie and seemed to understand. As he watched the four members of Park Hye's family walk out of the crowd, Ronnie immediately lost interest in the rest of the game. He had planned to go over and give Park Hye the Telomere Rejuvenation Liquid, but at that moment, he rejected that idea as well. Fearing that Barry would misunderstand, he turned to Alice and the others and said, "Let's go and prepare for the next game."

Ronnie's every move was now in Alice's eyes, and she reminded him in a low voice, "Don't you give up? she's already married."

"Sister, you misunderstood, I just wanted to go over and say hello to her, nothing else," Ronnie explained quickly.

Gina still had some skills, she had actually collected the information of the opponent in the second match. Ronnie looked at it and praised it, "Gina, you're so capable, how did you get it?"

"Heh! I'll keep it a secret," Gina laughed.

Ronnie didn't bother to ask her again, he picked up the information and looked at it, the screen showed that the other party was a long haired gorilla with a lot of strength and a high pressure jet of water coming out of his body. He called over to Lily to discuss, "Should we make some waterproof preparations?"

"It shouldn't be necessary, I've thought about the waterproofing."

Sharlout hadn't contributed much since she joined Ronnie's team. She wanted to offer a golden idea, but couldn't think of a better one, so she jumped at the chance. It was at this point that she realized there was a downside to being on the top team and that she couldn't get her foot in the door at all. Tom, the fat man, asked a question: "The key is not to be waterproof, but to resist high pressure, if we can't defend against that, there's a chance he'll get washed out of the ring."

Ronnie nodded his head, "Tom, you have a good idea, is there a way to fix it?"

"We know its weakness now, we just need to block its spurts as soon as possible."

Lily agreed wholeheartedly and then went out to get ready. The second match was about to start and Ronnie was confident this time. As soon as he arrived, he scanned the crowd for Park Hye, but unfortunately she wasn't there this time. Vega had gone to school and hadn't come with her, but Reformer 3 was in the ring and he had found his opponent's water spout. The referee whistled for the match to begin, and as Number Three quickly approached his opponent, the arena erupts in cheers of "The Snow Monster of the City-state .... The Snow Monster of the City-state ..." Ronnie didn't realize how popular the other team was and how little support there was for his Number Three. He whispered to Gina, "What's going on? everyone is supporting the other side."

"After the 9824 City-states were built, The Snow Monster of the City-state had represented the City-states in the Robot Competition every year, and last year it even made it to the top 36," Gina explained.

"Oh, no wonder!" Ronnie realized.

The cheering from the stage had no effect on Number Three. First, it sprayed a cloud of glue to precisely block its opponent's water spray. The Snow Monster of the City-state was enraged and rushed straight at Number Three. It swung its palms at its opponent, but Number Three easily dodged them. The snow monster was strong but slow, and its biggest advantage, the water spray, could not be used, so it was trapped in a passive situation for a while. Number Three deliberately teased his opponent, taking the snow monster all over the arena. Ronnie watched anxiously from the stage and shouted, "Number Three, hurry up and finish it."