Chapter 43 Confessions at the Sea of Dreams

On the other hand, Alice was being harassed by Mish and was annoyed. Then she reacted and rushed to the cafeteria.

By the time she arrived, the place had dispersed. When she saw Park Hye, the first thing she asked was, "Did you promise him?"

"I didn't promise," Park Hye shook her head and explained what had just happened. Alice said angrily after listening, "I can't imagine that the brother and sister are so hateful that if he kneels down again in the future, you'll turn around and run away."

"Huh! I know."

"Park Hye, if you really love Ronnie, take the initiative, even though you're a girl, someone has to take the first step."

"Sister, I'll look for Ronnie tomorrow," Park Hye said with a nod.

The next day, the story of Barry's proposal reached Ronnie. Lily spoke with righteous indignation as if she had been forced into marriage herself, "Boss, you didn't see it, the man was even uglier than you and kept kneeling there, and then the girl was made to cry by him."

When Ronnie heard that he was interested, he asked, "What happened then? did the girl say yes?"

"How beautiful the girl was, how could she agree to marry that pig-headed man? After the girl cried, everyone took pity on her and beat up the ugly man so badly that he fled and I went up and kicked him twice," Lily said happily.

As the two were talking, a woman with a plump figure and delicate appearance walked over. Lily couldn't help but open her mouth when she saw her, the heroine of yesterday's story was standing right in front of her and she was also looking at Ronnie shyly, what was the situation? She wanted to ask a question. Ronnie had already stood up and said to the woman, "Park Hye, why are you here?"

Park Hye lowered her head, red-faced, and said shyly, "Your sister told you to come home at night, and I wanted to see you too."

"Okay, I'll go home tonight, it's been a long time since I've been home," Ronnie agreed happily.

"Then I'll be off!" Park Hye was overjoyed and immediately had a smile on her face as she happily walked away.

After she left, Lily patted Ronnie's shoulder, "All right, boss, so it was you who charmed that girl, no wonder she didn't say yes to anyone else's proposal."

"Ah ... the girl you were talking about is Park Hye?" Ronnie shouted as an afterthought.

Lily gave him a blank look, "Men like you are the most annoying, you get a bargain but still sell out."

In the blink of an eye, it was time to leave work and Ronnie returned home. Park Hye and Alice had been waiting at home and both women got up at the same time when they saw him return. Alice picked up Vega and said to him, "You two have a nice chat, I'm going out for a while," she looked at Park Hye again, signaling her to take the initiative, and Park Hye nodded slightly in response. After Alice left, she took a deep breath, walked over to Ronnie and asked, "Do you like me?"

Ronnie was stunned, he hadn't expected Park Hye to ask him that directly, he didn't know how to answer and could only bow his head in silence. In the morning, when he heard Lily say that Park Hye had been proposed to, he had mixed feelings in his heart, but did it count as liking or not? He didn't know either. When Park Hye saw that he didn't say anything, she was disappointed and said, "Why don't you say anything? do you dislike me because I was a paramour?"

"No, not at all, I just wasn't thinking clearly," Ronnie hastily waved his hands to explain.

"I want to go swimming in the 'Sea of Dreams' now, will you join me?" Park Hye turned the conversation around and said.