Chapter 31 Request for entering the City-state

Time flies, in the blink of an eye, it was the 26th of July, the two siblings got the application form at the New City Preparation Office, which had to be filled out: name, sex, age, education, current nationality, language, marriage, work resume, occupation to apply for, contact method, and so on. Ronnie looked at the "Occupation to Apply for" and asked, "Sister, there are eighteen occupations here, which one should we choose?"

Alice took her own copy of the application form and read it carefully, and saw that it said

1. Scientific Researcher (492/5000)

Must be between the ages of 16 and 52 and must provide evidence of relevant professional qualifications and relevant academic degrees.

2. Teachers in schools and universities (68/600)

3. medical and nursing staff (78/600)

4. External knights (54/300)

Primarily responsible for funding the city, promoting the New World to the outside world, and implementing the city-state's scientific research, they consist of stock traders, lawmakers, entrepreneurs, intelligence officers, and all sorts of related professionals.

5. City Guard (8/60)

Maintain order in the city and organize foreign wars.

6. Council of the Prime Minister (15/60 members)

Manages relations with other cities, reviews and appeals job applications within the city, financial management, dispute resolution, and organizes festivals.

7.Item Food Manager (23/60)

Sorting and logistical distribution of food for self-help areas, procurement of food items.

8. Mechanical and Electrical Design and Production and Maintenance (57/300)

Design and manufacture of all types of machinery and maintenance of all types of equipment such as elevators and computers.

9. Paramour (2/300)

10. Garbage collector (1/30 names)

11.Station keeper (0/30)

12.Farming and breeding personnel (27/90 names)

Provide daily food for self-sufficiency within the city-state.

13. Backup Emergency Personnel (23/300)

Handle emergencies. Provide temporary help when there is a shortage in a profession; manage pets.

14.Cooks (12/90)

15.Cleaning staff (2/60 members)

16. The team of the Holy Virgin (0/12 fixed)

Six assistants to the Holy Virgin and six escorts (all female) are needed to organize the annual tournament and ceremonies in the New World.

17. New City Preparation Office (0/18 fixed)

18.Guardian of the House of the Three Wolves (8/100 names)

Responsible for the daily care of minors between the ages of 3-16 and handling emergencies.

After reading the application form, Ronnie regretfully said, "Sister, I think you're best suited for 'The Holy Virgin's Team', but it's too bad there are no more spots left."

"Then I'll choose the career of 'Farming and Breeding Personnel', I've been farming fish on the island for so many years, and I have experience as well. Ronnie, you go with me!"

Ronnie's face showed a look of difficulty, "Sister, I want to choose 'City Guard' so that it will be easier to find Michiko."

"All right then! I'll go with you," the siblings finished their discussion and waited for the interview in September. The duo left the New Town Preparation Office and returned to the subsidized station. They lived there for nearly a month. After Alice lost her nine-star watch at sea last time, she now opened the nine-star payment, she originally had more than two thousand star coins left, the siblings had saved for the last month, and currently had about one thousand six hundred star coins left. At that time, Ronnie saw a boy chasing after a girl, shouting, "Vinique, wait for me, why are you running so fast? "The girl stopped when she noticed someone staring at her on the side of the road and asked, "Do you know me?"