Chapter 54 Silhouettes of City Life

At the beginning of the game, the bee flew into the air, and this kind of rogue play was difficult for many players. "The Thunder Eater" looked at the bee and couldn't make a move. Knowing that his opponent was powerful, the bee flew even higher, to a height of more than ten meters, and the two sides faced each other in a stalemate. "The Thunder Eater" sighed slightly, pressed his hand to his chin for about three seconds, and suddenly his body shrank, a pair of wings grew from both sides, and his face changed from male to female. Outside the arena, there was a gasp of surprise: "This must be the third form of 'The Thunder Eater'".

Some people also shouted, "So the final form of the Thunder Eater is a beautiful 'Female Angel'."

The Female Angel spread her wings and looked up at the bees in the air. She slowly flapped her wings, and her feet gradually left the ground. The bee's face was filled with fear as it tried to fly higher. Just as it did, the 'Female Angel' appeared in front of it like lightning. She raised her sword and swung it at the bee, which was instantly split in two and fell out of the air with a sizzling sound. Loud applause erupted from outside the arena, Andre won the championship by a huge margin, and that was the end of this year's Robotics Competition. Ronnie finished in 18th place, he wanted to visit the Holy Virgin Saria, but the result of the competition made him feel ashamed, so he rejected the idea. The group of eight played in Zi City for two days before returning to their own city-state.

In the blink of an eye, Ronnie and Alice had been in the city-state for six years, the population of his city-state had reached the upper limit, and the 9823 seats of You City had been successfully completed after three years of construction. The new migration was about to start, Ronnie had been considering whether or not to go to a new city-state for the past few days, he found Alice to discuss, "Sister, do you want to move to the new city?"

"You decide! I will follow you wherever you go."

Getting his sister's confirmation, Ronnie's heart was greatly relieved, and he ran to ask Yurina again, the other one said, "You're so stupid, of course I'll follow you."

When he got to work, he looked at both Lily and Crockett and asked, "Do you want to move to Newtown?" he paused for a moment, then remembered them, "If you don't want to go, then our team may have to disband, because I do."

"Is Alice going over there?" Crockett asked first.

"Of course she'll follow me."

"Then I'll go too."

Ronnie nodded and looked at Lily, "What about you? will you follow me?"

Lily blinked and smiled, "I might consider it if you'd get down on your knees and beg me."

"Looks like you don't want to go over there?" Ronnie said with a frown.

This time Lily had a serious look on her face, "Tell me the truth, do you want me to go over there?"

"I want you to go, even though you're annoying sometimes, you're not bad," Ronnie was honest too.

"All right then! I'll take that as a request on my knees."

And George and Brown agreed to go over, and to everyone's surprise, Butch refused to go to Newtown, saying he wanted to go to Zi City. Alice was devastated and had to break up with him. Park Hye wanted to marry Barry without going over. Ronnie's two daughters, Vega and Catherine, also stayed in their original city-state. On the day of January 10th of the New Year, they moved from the original You City 9822 to You City 9823, and the straight line distance between the two cities was only three hundred meters. Ronnie's identity number was also changed to SH9823-00164. In total, more than two thousand people moved during that time, and there were a large number of empty rooms. Ronnie, seven people, all live on the eleventh floor, he and Alice, Yurina chose a multi-person room of Type C, George and Brown two people chose a double room of Type B, Lily and Crockett each chose a single room of Type A. To Ronnie's disappointment, there was no "Sea of Dreams", but rather a sandy beach with some less colorful plants. But the leaves falling from above added a bit of romantic color to the beach. In the evening, You City 9823 held a grand opening ceremony, Ronnie was so drunk this time that he didn't wake up until noon the next day.