Chapter 70 Order of the Holy Virgin, First Class

Today is May 22, 2653, a big day for Ronnie, who has traded in his stealth skills for the biennial "Order of the Holy Virgin First Class". Yesterday he even went to Zi City to receive the award from the new Holy Virgin. Today he was especially busy, he had to receive visitors all the time to congratulate him, most of them were scientists near You City, including Prof. De Silva and Laurent, whom Ronnie knew, and he didn't finish his work until the evening. He smiled and said to Alice, "This day is considered to have met all the scientists in the whole of You City, where do these people usually hang out? I can't see a single one."

Tom interjected, "Boss, you are now the only first-class medalist in the South American region of You City in the past twenty years, and the youngest recipient of the 'New World' in the past hundred years."

"Ah! this is even more powerful than Father?" Alice was very surprised to hear this.

"Ronnie, tell us what you think!" Lily said with a tap on Ronnie's shoulder.

Ronnie cleared his throat and threw his head up in the air as he teased, "I'll definitely keep up the good work and try for a bigger win."

The others laughed at his earnest statement. However, Lily gave him a blank look and scolded him in a low voice, "Still a cheap man after winning the award."

After winning the First Class Medal, they could apply for a deluxe room and live in it permanently. Three days later, the siblings moved into the second deluxe room on the sixteenth floor. Almost ten years after the incident, the siblings moved back here with a lot of emotion in their hearts. Alice exclaimed happily, "Finally a home, no more moving around."

Vega also stays home on weekends. On this day, she shyly bowed her head and said to Ronnie, "Dad, I want to ask you a favor."

She called out twice without Ronnie answering. Alice, however, heard her and with a tug on his coat said, "She is calling you! are you deaf?"

Ronnie then responded, just wondering in his mind, "What's wrong today? Vega actually called me Dad."

"You want to ask me a favor?" he asked.

Vega pulled a basketball, a stuffed animal, and a cup out of her bag. Then she said, "My classmates would like you to sign these," as she said this, she pointed to the three things she had just taken out.

A strange thought suddenly popped into Ronnie's head, "This First Class Merit Medal of mine is really worth it, it's not only an honor, but it also promotes father-daughter bonding." He picked up the three things and signed his name, but he hadn't thought of signing for anyone after winning the award, and he hadn't practiced his handwriting well, so he signed it crooked and unreadable. After looking at it, Vega smiled and said, "Dad, you should practice your handwriting , it's embarrassing to write so badly."

"I'll definitely practice next time," Ronnie's face blushed and said.

Time passed day by day and the relationship between father and daughter got better and better. Sometimes Vega would sit on Ronnie's lap and pamper him, and while Ronnie was dealing with his relationship with her, he thought of his other daughter, Catherine. He decided to ask Park Hye to come out and talk to her. He contacted her through the Big Butler and Park Hye saw it and asked him to meet her in Southeast District. Ronnie seldom came to this district, except for a few times in the past when he taught Park Hye farming techniques. After they met, she spoke first, "Congratulations on receiving the First Class Medal of the Holy Virgin, your wish has finally come true."

"It's nothing!" Ronnie waved his hand and opened his mouth to ask, "How have you been lately?"

"I'm fine, what do you want to see me about?" Park Hye asked in a small voice with her head down.