Chapter 86 Rescuing Alice

The siblings stayed at the baron's house for another week, during which nothing happened, and Alice offered to return to the City-state. Ronnie said to Yurina, "My sister and I have been here for ten days, and if we stay any longer, our honor value will be deducted, so we would like to return to the City-state tomorrow."

"Will Papa and the others agree?" Yurina asked rhetorically.

"I'll go over and say goodbye to him now," Ronnie said and went to find the Baron.

The Baron was looking in the mirror in his house with the door closed, he looked at the portrait in the mirror obsessively and said to himself, "How can there be such a handsome man in this world? I can't get enough of him."

At that time, the door rang, "knock knock" knock at the door, the Baron looked unhappy and asked: "Who is it?"

"It's Ronnie, I'm looking for you to say goodbye."

"Oh, it's Ronnie, come in," the Baron got up and opened the door, inviting Ronnie into the house. The two sat down, and a moment later someone brought snacks and drinks. "You just said you wanted to say goodbye? when are you leaving?" the Baron spoke first.

"My sister and I discussed it and decided to leave tomorrow."

"I certainly have no right to prevent you from returning to the City-state if you wish, but I hope you can settle this matter once and for all."

"I will try my best," Ronnie replied, but in his heart he thought, "Settle it once and for all? how easy is that to talk about?"

On his way out, he went to say goodbye to Yurina again, and the girl took his hand and asked, "When will you visit me again?"

"I'll come by on the weekends when I'm free, so take care of yourself."

The two had a hard time saying goodbye, Alice got tired of waiting outside and called out, "Ronnie, are you coming or not?"

"Coming!" Ronnie agreed, hugged Yurina and gave her a kiss on the cheek, "I'm going, take care!"

The siblings left that night, they were afraid that the Baron's house had more nine-star spies, so they left early. This time, they returned to the City-state without a hitch. Ronnie thought about borrowing the invisibility cloak from Amandine the next time they left the City-state. When it was offered to him, he immediately rejected it: "I wouldn't lend it to you even if you were my own father."

"I am your own father!" Ronnie said with a laugh.

Amandine couldn't help but stare and only reacted in the middle of the day, his body shrank back and said, "I still won't lend it, not even to my own father or mother".

"What if I borrowed it from you? would you borrow it?" Alice went over and asked.

"This!" Amandine hesitated.

Alice pretended to be angry and said, "Forget it if you don't borrow it," she turned and started to leave.

"If it's my aunt, you can borrow it for half a day, no more," Amandine also had his own conditions.

After the closure of Yurina's company, Umbrella House, Saria's base was in trouble again. That day, she approached Ronnie, who spoke first: "I'm sorry, I've been in trouble lately, so I had to shut down my company for a while."

"I've heard about you, but I can't help you much, I'm really sorry."

"If you can get someone to take over the company, then the base will be funded," Ronnie suggested.

Saria was pleasantly surprised, "You're really willing to give me the company? will Yurina agree?"

"The company was created in the first place to give the base a source of funding, she should agree," still, Ronnie was a bit hesitant, and after a moment, he added, "if it's possible, how about giving her five percent of your monthly income as a reward for being the founder?"