Chapter 83 Night Attack - Family in Danger

The bearded man looked embarrassed, and after a while he pretended to have something to do, so he excused himself and left first. Alice said to Amandine, "You were too rude just now, you should apologize to the bearded man."

"I told the truth, why should I apologize?" Amandine said defiantly.

Ronnie interjected, "What did you see? tell me and I'll judge it."

Back in time, a month ago, Amandine was wandering around in his invisibility cloak. In the cafeteria on the first floor, he saw Alice and the bearded man sitting down to eat together, and the two of them were chatting. When they parted, the bearded man left the city and went to a shop in the Shire Town, and Amandine followed him. A man was waiting in the room, and he ducked into a corner to listen to their conversation. The man spoke first: "When will you do it?"

"Please give me a little more time, they've been very careful lately."

"Huh! how many times are you going to say that reason? the higher-ups have been dissatisfied with you for a long time."

"Give me half a year more, and I promise I'll get the job done."

"Maybe the higher-ups can't wait," the man concluded.

Amandine recounted what he had heard, "Did the two of them mention anyone's name in their conversation?" Ronnie asked.

"Seems like no." Amandine said thoughtfully.

Ronnie turned to Alice and warned her, "Sister, be careful, there's something really wrong with this bearded man."

"Maybe he's not after us."

"It seems that when a woman falls in love with someone, her brain goes stupid," Ronnie secretly shook his head.

In the middle of the night, the five family members were sound asleep when they suddenly heard the urgent "Doh! Doh!" The alarm sounded. Moments later, the house was filled with the sounds of combat. Ronnie hastily put on the "Quick Reveal" glasses, rolled out of bed, and went out of the bedroom to see two silhouettes, each being chased by a man in black. Cool Bear two people in the "ghost eyes" ringing, had put on glasses.The other side can not see them, quickly be subdued.At this time the living room window also continue to climb into a few invisible people, he shouted: "Sister, Amandine, get up, there are killers broke in!"

Alice held her stomach and her hands and feet were much slower. She heard Ronnie shouting, hurriedly put on her glasses and got out of bed, just opened the door, there was already a stealth person rushed into the house, the other party raised a knife and stabbed straight down her big belly. She just heard a scream, covered her belly and fell down, blood and amniotic fluid oozing from her fingers. Ronnie heard his sister scream, rushed over and saw the invisible man yelling: "Farett, so it's you." Farett is the One Eye of the Doomsday Bunker, the same man who cut off Ronnie's fingers, and the other couldn't help but ask, "You, you can actually see me."

Ronnie did not answer his question, he looked down and saw Alice in a pool of blood, immediately showed a fierce look and asked, "You killed my sister."

Farett laughed, "So what? you destroyed my Doomsday Bunker. It's been over ten years, I've been waiting for this day."

"I really should have killed you all back then, spared you in a moment of weakness and left myself with a future problem," Ronnie said remorsefully.

"Don't make yourself so great, you were just trying to make a good name for yourself so you could become the hero of the City-state."

Outside, five more Silent Shadows entered, making a total of eight with Farett. Fortunately, two of the Silent Shadows were in front of the three children's door, and Ronnie yelled from the other side, "Vega, you three are not to come out, stay inside."