1. Off To College ✔

******** Raine's POV**********

"Raine? Do you have everything?" My father's voice drifts up the stairs.

I take one last glance around my childhood room. I'm really going to miss this place.

I mean college is only a couple of hours away, but I already miss my house. I see a picture of my mom and I that I forgot to grab off of my dresser. I quickly grab that and I go downstairs.

"I have everything," I assure my father.

"I'm really going to miss you," Tears well up in his eyes.

Tears are threatening to fall as well.
",I'm going to miss you and Sam so much!" I say.

"Your mother would have been so proud," My dad says in a whisper.
That got me, now I'm ofically crying. My mother died two years ago from a tragic car crash.

I give my brother Sam and my father a big. Then I get into my navy blue Ford explorer and I drive off. We only live two hours away from college, so I can come visit on weekends sometimes. I drive until I reach my college. I find a parking spot, and I pull in. I get out of my car and then I walk towards the buildings. I quickly look around and see one labeled office. I go into that one. When I'm inside, a peppy, blonde haired girl greets me. "Hello. Are you here for your dorm assignments?"
"Yes," I say.

"Name?" She asks politely.

"Raine Anderson," I say.

"You are in building three, floor two, and you're dorm number is 270," She says handing me a key.

"Thank you," I say leaving the building.

I wander around campus until I reach building three. I step inside and I go up the stairs. I walk until I find my dorm room, labeled 270.

"Here goes nothing," I say, as I slide my key into the door knob. I step inside and I look around the room. One bed looks like it has already been touched so I pick the one that hasn't been touched. In one corner there is a mini fridge, and a microwave. On both sides of the room there is a closet, and in the middle between the two closets there is the bathroom. The door is shut so there has to be someone in it. I can hear the water running. I sit down on my bed and I throw my purse next to me. All of a sudden the bathroom door opens and a guy comes out......

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Hi! I'm writing another book! I will be switching off between this one and we are so different. Sorry about the cliffhanger ending! If you like it please comment, vote, and share! Happy reading!

Xoxo
Shanna

Update: if the chapter at the top has a red check mark, it means it has been edited, and is safe to read. I mean it's all safe to read, but you know. Xoxo