34. IKEA ✔

■■■■■■■■■■■Cade's POV■■■■■■■■■■
"Raine, are you awake," I whisper. She does not respond, but she rolls over, and wraps her arms around my waist.

"Nope," She says. Then I lightly tickle her.

"Okay, okay, in up!" She giggles.

"What would you like to do today?" I ask her.

"Maybe we could go to IKEA, the furniture store?" My princess smiles.

"Whatever you want princess," I smile.

"Can we eat something?" She asks.

"Ok," I say.

I get out of bed, and I pull on a pair of boxers. I toss her one of my tee shirts, and one of her thongs. She slips it on, and we wander into the fully stocked kitchen.

I make a bowl of cereal, and I eat it. Then we put on different clothes, and we go into my car. We drive to IKEA which is right across the street, and we go inside.

"Should we go into the market place first or the showroom?" Raine asks me.

"How about the showroom, then we can find things for our future house," I smirk. Raine gasps.

"Are we actually going to move in together someday?" She asks. Why does she sound so shocked? I want to have this girl for the rest of my life! I love her!

"Someday," I tell her.

"Oooh! I'm excited," She smiles.

"But we will be moving in later in life," I tell her.

"Yeah, we are still a little young," Raine admits.

"Yeah," I tell her.

We go up the escalator to the showroom.

"Wow! This place is so big!" Raine exclaims.

"Yeah, and it's also cool as well," I add.

We walk around for a while, and I take pictures of everything Raine wants, so I can furnish our house in the future. After we're done in the show room, we go down to the market place.

"Should we get some decor for the dorm?" Raine asks me.

"That would be nice," I tell her. She picks out some pictures of a city, and some other random stuff. Then we buy the stuff, and we walk out.

"Do you want to eat in the cafè?" I ask Raine.

"Yeah," She says. We take our items out to the car, and we go back in to the cafe. We go back up to the second floor, and we grab one of those cart things. We grab trays, and we get in line. I order chicken strips and fries, and Cade gets meatballs and fries. We both get dessert, and cups. Once we pay, we fill up our cups. Then we find a table at one of the high seats by the window.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡Raines POV♡♡♡♡♡♡

"Mmm, this is good," I moan.

"Sunshine, we have discussed this," Cade glares at me. I take another bite, and I moan again.

"Raine, stop it," He growls.

I continue to eat and moan, and I can tell he is getting more and more pissed off. We finish eating, and we go out to the car.

We get into the car. "Look what you did sunshine," Cade glares at me, and points to his crotch.

"Ha ha," I laugh.

"Okay, that's it. Get out of the car," He gets out and slams the door. I decide to obey him, and I get out of the car.

"Get in the back seat," Cade commands. I get into the back seat, and he gets in too.

He starts kissing me, and I kiss back. Soon, he is pulling my shirt over my head.

"Are we really going to do this here?" I hiss.

"Yes, now let's do it."

************************************
Oh my gosh! What got into Cade? Getting it on in a car? The rest of the chapter will be in the restricted chapters. So make sure to go check it out! Please vote! Comment! Share! Have an amazing day!! Love you all!

Xoxo
Shanna