10. a promise ✔

■■■■■■■■■■Cade's POV■■■■■■■■■■■
After I went into the kitchen, I could hear crying through my head phones. I'm guessing Veronica is telling Raine her story that involves Alec. I know they are both strong enough to handle it, so I don't need to comfort them.

I only know it because I'm Calvin's best friend and we tell each other everything.

"Cade, we are watching titanic, want to come?" Raine shouts through the dorm.

Great. More crying girls.

"No thanks, I have to go, um get food," I lie. I actually don't have to go get food. I lied.

I go into my closet and I change into black pants, a black tee shirt, and a black leather jacket. I put on my shoes, and I leave the dorm.

I climb into my car, and then I drive off into the road. About twenty minutes later, I arrive in a dark alleyway. I park my car, and then I get out. I walk up to one of the trash filled buildings, and I knock loudly. It makes an echo throughout the alleyway.

"Code," A tall, burly man barks.

I look around to make sure nobody is watching, and I say "pumpkins." He opens the door and I step inside.

--------------------Raine's POV---------------------
"Oh my gosh! That was so fun!" I exclaim as Veronica and I walk out of the mall. We decided to go to the mall after we finished watching titanic. We wanted to get rid of all the sad feelings.

When we enter our dorm building, Veronica says, "I should probably get going now."

"Ok, I'll see you later," I walk into my dorm room to see Cade sitting on the bed, with blood covering his face.

I gasp. "Cade, what happened?" I ask him.

"It's nothing," He replies.

"It doesnt look like nothing," I tell him, putting my hands on my hips.

"Can you please help me?" Cade puts his hands on his face.

"I guess, if you promise to tell me someday," I tell him.

"Ok I promise," Cade says, and we walk into the bathroom.

I grab a washcloth, and then I start dabbing his face with the damp washcloth. He winces in pain. "It's almost over," I say after pressing it to his face. I also apply bandages to his face because it has cuts. He has a dark blue bruise under his left eye.

"Thanks," Cade stands up and hugs me.

"Yup," I hug him back.

Then we start kissing.

《《《《《《《》》》》》》》》》》》》
Hey! Another update! What do you think is going to happen? Please vote, comment, and share!

Xoxo
Shanna