11. school shopping ✔

♡♡♡♡♡Raine's POV♡♡♡♡♡
I'm trying to figure out what made Cade's face bleed and bruise. He has to have some kind I secret. Nobody can randomly get food, and have their face all beat up. It's so weird. I'm determined to find out, but that will have to wait.

Classes start tomorrow, and I have to prepare. I'm not excited, because I despise school.

"Hey Cade, do you want to come school shopping with me?" I ask him.

"Sure, I'll drive," He tells me.

"Ok, let me change first," I tell him as I grab a tee shirt and leggings. I step into the bathroom, and then I quickly change.

"Ok, let's go I'm ready," I tell Cade, and we walk out the door. We walk down to the parking lot, and a car. I'm about to open the door when Cade says, "Stop!"

"Why?" I ask him, now confused.

"That's not my car. My car is this one," Cade points to a Lamborghini.

I gasp. "This is really yours? It is awesome!" I exclaim.

"Yup, it's mine," Cade smirks.

"Can I get in?" I ask brightly.

"Sure," Cade replies.

I open the door, and I climb in. The inside is so sleek and modern. I wish I had one of these cars!

"Cade, this is beautiful!" I exclaim.

"Thanks, but I see something even more beautiful next to me," Cade smirks.

I look out the window to hide my blush.

"You're cute when you blush," Cade tells me.

I start blushing even harder, as he says that. Soon enough we end up at target.

We get out of the car and then walk into Target.

I grab a cart, and we go to the school supplies section. I find a binder with folder and paper in it, and I toss it into the cart. I also get pencils, erasers, a planner, post it notes, and a bunch of other random stuff. I help Cade pick out stuff because he can't shop for himself; he's so bad at it.

After we finish getting school supplies, we get food. Then we buy our stuff and we go back to the dorm.
When we finish bringing everything up, we watch a movie and then we go to bed.

《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《
Hey! This is just a filler chapter, so nothing really important. What do you think Cade's secret is? Please comment your answer, and vote and share for no reason.

Xoxo
Shanna