16. shopping with Cade ✔

●●●●●●●●●●●Raine's POV●●●●●●●●●
I wake up in Cade's arms, all curled up on his body.

"Hey baby," Cade murmurs.

"Hey, Cade why am I here?" I ask him.

"You had a night mare, and started crying, and I didn't want you to be alone," Cade explains.

"Oh, thanks," I wrap my arms around his neck.

"Anytime princess, anytime," Cade snakes his arms around my waist.

"Can we go shopping today, to get that outfit, and food?" I ask him.

"Yup of course," Cade releases me, and I go into the kitchen to cook breakfast for us.

For breakfast I make sausage, eggs, and bacon. I set it out on two plates, and I carry them to the main room.

"Thanks," He tells me.

"Yup," I say taking a bite of my food.

"Let's leave in an hour to go shopping," Cade suggests.

"Ok," I tell him.

I wash my plate, and put it away before I get dressed. For my outfit, I choose light wash skinny jeans and a cream colored knit sweater. I want to wear something I can easily put on, because I'm most likely to be in dressing rooms. I brush my hair, and I wait for Cade to exit the bathroom, so I can do my makeup.

"Cade, hurry up in there!" I command, as I bang on the door.

"Ok, I'm done," Cade exits the bathroom, and I go in.

I apply eyeliner, and mascara, I finish my makeup off with a nude lipstick.

"Are you ready to go?" Cade asks me as I exit the bathroom.

"Yup, let me get my purse first," I say, as I wander into my closet, and grab my purse that has everything in it.

"Let's go," I say, as Cade and I walk out of the room.

We go down the stairs, and we end up at his car.

"Are we going to take this fancy thing?" I ask him.

"Yup, we want to look fashionable while we go out," Cade smirks.

"Are you saying my car is junky?" I hold a hand up to my heart.

"No, mines just more modern," Cade's face turns red.

"Ha, I actually didn't care you know, I just wanted you to apologize," I smirk.

"Raine," Cade complains, "why?"

"Because it was funny, now let's get a move on," I get into the fancy Lamborghini.

He gets in, and we drive until we reach the mall. I immediately go to Charlotte Rusee, to find a dress for myself. I find a black lace dress that goes down to mid-thigh, and it is open in the back. I think I could wear this at Christmas, when I go home for break.

"Cade, I want this, " I hold the dress up in front of his face.

"Try it on first," Cade suggests.

"Ok," I walk back to the dressing rooms, with Cade following behind me.

I go into one of the stalls, and I climb into the dress. I come out to model for Cade.

His eyes widen as I walk out. "How does it look?" I ask him, twirling around.

"Raine you look bea- nice," Cade smiles.

"I think this is the dress I would like," I tell him.

"Ok, I'll by it for you," Cade says.

I go back into the stall, and I change back into my other clothes. I walk out of the dressing room, and Cade and I go up to the registers so he can purchase the dress. After he buys it, we go to payless.

I wander around the store until I find the high heels. I find a pair of gold ones that are crissed-crossed, and I find my size seven. I walk around in them, and they are actually really comfortable for heels in my opinion.

"These," I give to Cade, who buys them.

"Raine, do you need anything else for this outfit?" Cade asks me.

"Yeah, I need a purse," I smirk.

"Ok, lets go find one," Cade groans.

"Let's look at forever 21, they might have something there," I suggest.

"Ok, if we can make it quick," Cade says.

"Ok," I reply.

We walk into the store, and I go to look at the accessories section. I find a small gold clutch that matches the shoes, and I decide that I want that. Cade buys it for me, and we go back to the car. Then we stop to get groceries, and then we go back to the dorm.

"Wow! That shopping trip exhausted ne!" Cade flops onto his bed.

"Cade, we were gone for three hours," I glare at him.

"What is was a long trip," Cade complains.

"You've clearly never been shopping with a girl before then," I tell him.

"No I have not," Cade looks at me.

"Not even with your mom?" I ask him, shaking my head with disbelief.

"No," He admits, "she always ordered everything off of the internet for me, because she always spent her time working," Cade smiles sadly.

"I'm sorry," I sit next to him on the bed, and I wrap my arms around his shoulder.

"It's ok, I'm glad you're here, Raine," Cade says in a sad tone.

"I'm glad I'm here too," I hug him.

I think I'm falling for him.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Hey guys! Double update today! Yay me! They are sooo cute together! I want to dedicate this chapter to my friend summer_rabold10for constantly voting and commenting! Thanks summer! Keep voting, commenting, and sharing!

Xoxo
Shanna