12. The first day of school ✔

The next morning, I slap my annoying alarm clock, to make it shut off. I get up, and I go shower. With my towel wrapped around me, I go into my closet to look for clothes. I decide on a pair of light wash skinny jeans, a flowery crop top, a cream colored cardigan, and a pair of white vans. I also take the time to curl my hair.

After I change, I go into our kitchen to make breakfast. I cook eggs, and sausage.

"Something smells good," Cade wanders into the kitchen, with his hair all touseled.

"Yeah, I made us breakfast," I tell him.

"Thanks, are you excited for school?" Cade asks me.

"No, I despise school," I comment, sitting down at the table.

"Me too, do we have any classes together?" Cade asks me.

"I don't know, let's compare schedules," I suggest.

We compare our schedules. We have lunch, and many more of the same classes.

"Wow, we have a lot," I say.

"Yeah, are you going to college for culinary arts?" Cade looks down at me.

"Yeah I am, are you?" I ask him, meeting his gaze.

"Yeah, I want to open up my own restaurant when I finish college," Cade says. I'm shocked. I never thought a guy like Cade would want to do something like that.

"Oh my gosh! That's so cool! I want to as well," I tell him.

"It would be interesting to open up a restaurant together," Cade says.

"Yeah, it would be," I tell him.

"Let's get to class," Cade says, grabbing my hand, and pulling me out the door.

First we end up in a classroom that is business management. I'm pleased to see that Veronica is in the class as well. I take a seat in the back near her.

"I heard that Mr. Crawford is really strict," Veronica whispers to Cade, and I.

"Yeah, let's behave ourselves today," I suggest.

The rest of the day goes by fast, but slow. After classes end, I go into my room, and I collapse on the bed.

"That was a long day," Cade groans, laying next to me.

"I agree," I tell him.

Then I change into my pajamas and I fall into a deep sleep.

]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]])])]]]]]])]]))]]]))]]]))]]]]]))]
Hey, just another update. I would have updated sooner, but there is this h*ll hole called school, and it's almost the end of the year. I will be updating more frequently after Friday. Also none of my chapters are edited, so sorry for the mistakes. Please vote, comment, and share if you want me to continue this story.

Xoxo
Shanna