38. Cade's surprise ✔

*three years later*
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡Raine's POV♡♡♡♡♡♡
"Come on Raine get your lazy ass up," Cade complains.

"I haven't been sleeping that long, and I'm not lazy, nor an ass," I glare at him.

"It's one o' clock Raine, please just get up!" He pleads.

"Ugh fine," I huff. I get out of bed, and I climb into Cade's arms.

"Now please get dressed in something nice," Cade grins.

"Fine," I climb out of his arms, and I go into my closet.

I select a dress, from my closet, and i slip it on.

I put white converse on with it, and I curl my hair

I put white converse on with it, and I curl my hair. I do a light make up, and I grab a light pink clutch to match.

"Are you ready to go princess?" Cade asks me.

"Where are we going?" I wondered out loud.

"I'm taking you on a hike, so now let's go," Cade smiles.

He's wearing grey pants, and a grey jacket, with a white shirt. He's taking me hiking? Why the hell are we wearing these clothes to go on a hike?

He leads me out to his fancy Lamborghini, and he starts driving. He stops at a secluded beach with no one parked there. There is a small lake in the distance, and I gaze at it.

"Are you ready?" He asks me.

"Yeah," I say.

We walk along the lake, until we come to a place where a picnic has been set up.

Cade stops here, and sits down. "Sit down next to me."

I sit down next to him, on the ocean blue blanket.

"Cade, did you organize all of this?" I gasp.

"Yeah," He tells me.

We eat ham sandwiches, and chips. We also slurp lemonade as well.

"Let's continue our walk," Cade gets up again.

"Okay," I agree.

We walk more, and he grabs me by the waist, and tries to throw me in the lake. Then all of a sudden, he turns around, and sets me down.

On the beach, I see the words spelled out with rocks, 'will you marry me?'

I gasp. I see Cade get down on one knee, and he says, "Raine Anderson, you have been my best friend and girlfriend I have ever had. Youve been there for me, when I needed you the most, and you have me. You have even helped me clean myself off when we got into fights. I don't know what I would do without you, my sunshine. I love you to the moon and back! I promise to make you the happiest woman on earth. Will you marry me?"

I started crying at the first line of his speech.

"Of course I'll marry you Cade!" I throw my arms around him, and we start kissing passionalty.

He slips the ring onto my finger, and I hear a chorus of cheers. I look away from him to see all of our friends and family, standing there, cheering for us.

This makes me even happier, I cry more tears of joy, and I kiss Cade again.

I look down to examine my ring.

Then Veronica engulfs me in a big hug

Then Veronica engulfs me in a big hug. She is really my only girl friend here on campus, and ever. I really wish my mom was here right now, but I know shes in a better place.

She will always be in my heart, and be a big part of my life.

From now on, I'll be Mrs. Johnson.

I'm glad I fell in love with my roommate.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
Okay everyone! This is the end of this book. Don't worry there'll be extras and other stuff. I know its short, but I still love it. Remember to put your questions about the book and characters and myself, in the comments. I love you all! Have an amazing day and year!

Xoxo
Shanna