28. classes start again ✔

:::::::::::::::::::::::Cades POV:::::::::::::::::::::::
"Raine, do we have to do to classes?" I ask her, the night before school the next morning.

"Yes Cade, we do," She tells me.

"But I want to stay here, and fuck you all day!" I complain.

"Cade, we have like all of our classes together, we won't miss each other," Raine says.

"But I can't do this during class," I reach out, and I grab her boobs.

"No, but you have to be patient," She scolds me, and pushes my hands away.

"Uhhhhhh fine!" I exclaim.

"Now let's get some sleep," Raine says, as she crawls into my bed. I slip off my sweatpants, and I climb into bed next to her.

She snuggles up close to me, and I wrap an arm around her. I'm glad I get to fall asleep and wake-up to my sunshine every morning.
_______
"Cade wake up!" Raine tosses a pillow at my head.

"Okay! I'm up!" I roll out of bed, and I go into the bathroom. I take a piss, and then I go into my closet to find clothes. I find jeans, and a tee shirt. I put that on, as well as clean boxers. I put some shoes on, and I walk into the kitchen.

Raine is in the kitchen cooking eggs with bacon. I walk in, and I wrap my arms around her waist.

"Good morning babe," I greet her.

"How's it going handsome?" She giggles.

"It's good," I smile, "And how's my beautiful girlfriend?"

"I'm good," Raine blushes. I sit down at our small bar top, and Raine slides a plate in front of me.

"Thanks," I smirk.

She sits down beside me, and we start eating. After we finish, we brush our  teeth, and then we go to class number one of the day. When classes are over, Raine and I go back to the room.

"We haven't actually gone on our first date," I tell her.

"So?" She asks.

"May I take you out tonight Raine Anderson?" I get down on one knee, and I take her hands.

"Yes you may Cade Johnson," Raine giggles.

"Now go get ready, we're leaving in an hour," I get up, and I smack her butt on the way to the kitchen.

*************Raine's POV************
I go into my closet, and I pick out a dress that is light pink, and I add some  light gray ankle boots. I curl my hair into loose curls, and I add some silver earrings. I do a natural makeup look, and I go outside to meet Cade.

"Woah!" Cade exclaims, as I walk out of the bathroom.

I blush. "Thanks!"

"Are you ready to go?" Cade asks me.

"Yeah," I smile and take his hand.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hey! Just another update! Sorry it's short, but it will be longer, next chapter. I can't believe they're going on their first date? Who ships them? I know I do! I need a ship name. Please vote, comment, and share!

Xoxo
Shanna