27. an encounter ✔

■■■■■■■■■■Raines POV■■■■■■■■■■
I wake up with Cade's arms wound around me.

"I had fun last night babe," Cade smirks.

"Me too," I smile.

"I think we should go back to campus today," Cade tells me.

"Yeah, we also need to go grocery shopping," I add.

"How about we pack up our stuff, and head out?" Cade suggests.

"Okay," I say.

I get dressed, and then I throw everything back into my suitcase, and I wheel it down stairs. Cade does the same.

"Are you guys already leaving?" Sam asks us as we sit down at the table for breakfast.

"Unfortunately, we have to, little man," Cade tells Sam.

"But we'll come visit you soon," I promise.

"Promise?" Sam asks.

"Promise!" Cade and I answer.

We eat the delicious breakfast, my dad cooked, and then we leave to go back to campus.

I turn on the radio, and the song 'It ain't me' comes on by Kygo and Selena Gomez. Cade reached out to the knob, to turn the station,but I swat his hand away.

"I like this song," I tell him. I sing along, until Cade manages to turn it off.

"Cade!" I exclaim.

"What?" He looks at me.

"Why did you turn the music off?" I demand.

"It was getting annoying," Cade shrugs.

"Are you saying I'm annoying?" I gasp, and put my hand over my heart.

"Yup," Cade smirks.

"But you still love me," I tell him.

"Yes, yes I do," Cade tells me. He takes his hand, and moves it onto my thigh.

I push it away. "Cade, not right now."

"I need you baby," He whines.

"You'll have to wait until we get back to campus," I tell him. He puts his hand back on my thigh, and I just let it be.

"Do you want to stop for lunch?" Cade asks me.

"Sure, that sounds good," I say.

Cade pulls into a McDonalds. "Really?" I groan.

"Its fast, and easy," Cade smiles.

We walk into McDonalds, and order food. We find a table next to the window.

"Thanks for coming to my dad's with me," I kiss Cade on the cheek.

"Yeah, I had fun," Cade smiles, and leans in, and presses his lips to mine.

Cade pulls away when someone interrupts us. "Um excuse me!" Cade tenses up at the voice. I look up to see a girl who has platinum blonde hair, piercing blue eyes, and a face caked with make-up.

"Brianne what are you doing here?" Cade snarls.

"That's no way to talk to a girl," The girl says with a sugary sweet voice. Her voice is so sweet it's making my head hurt.

"Go away Brianne," Cade says with a bitter tone.

"I just saw my boyfriend here, and wanted to see how he was," She glares at me.

"He's not your boyfriend!" I shout.

"Brianne fuck off," Cade growls. Instead of leaving, She sits down by Cade, and starts to stroke her arm. She is really pissing me off right now.

"You heard him, now leave bitch!" I yell at her.

"You don't call me a bitch!" She screams back, and stands up.

"Raine calm down," Cade pushes Brianne out of the way, and wraps his arms around me.

Then our food comes, and Cade grabs it. "Raine we are going to go," He tells me.

"And you, I hope I never see your slutty face again!" Cade yells at Brianne, and he escorts me out to his Lamborghini.

"Who is she?" I ask after, we get inside.

"She is one of my ex-girlfriends who doesn't know how to stop, and doesn't understand no," Cade growls.

"I don't like her," I tell him.

"Me either," He agrees.

"Can we stop talking about her?" I ask.

"Yes please," Cade smiles. I take a bit of my hamburger.

After we finish eating, we throw our trash away, and we continue our journey to campus.

When we reach campus, its deserted once again, and we go up to the room.

Cade comes behind me, and wraps his arms around me. He moves my hair, and kisses gently down my neck. He moves my sweatshirt down, and kisses my shoulder.

"Cade, not now, after we unpack," I tell him.

"But baby, you said when we got back to campus," Cade groans.

"I promise, after we unpack," I tell him.

"Fine," Cade groans. I unload my suitcase into my closet. When I'm done unpacking, I grab some lingerie and I go into the bathroom.

I put on the black thong, and bralette, and I pull a pink silk robe over it. I walk out of the bathroom, and I lean against the wall.

"Come here baby," Cade says. I walk over to him, and I climb on top of him. I press my lips to his, and he unties my robe.

I think you all know what happened after......

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
Hey! Another update! Yayyyy! Restricted Chapters are now up, but only the authors note, but it will be up soon. If you like steam, do go there. There's tons of it. I tried to get this up fast, but I had a little writers block. Anyways, what did you think of Brianne? I want to know your opinion! Vote for more steam! Share if you dig it! Have a good day & night!

Xoxo
Shanna