35. the mall✔

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆Raine's POV☆☆☆☆☆☆
"Hey, do you want to go to the mall later?" V asks me, during business management class.

"Yeah, that sounds fun," I say.

"Okay, I'll meet you after classes, at your dorm?" V raises an eyebrow.

"Yes," I say.

When classes finish for the day, I rush quickly up to my dorm. I unlock the door, and I go into my closet. I keep my outfit on, and I grab a purse, that matches.

I hear a knock on the door. "I'll get it," Cade runs over to the door, and swings it open.

"Oh, it's just V," He says, but looks a little disappointed.

"Are you expecting some one?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you, the guys are coming over," Cade remembers.

"That's another reason to stay at the mall longer," I tell Veronica.

"Yes, who would want to hang out with a bunch of smelly guys?" She giggles. I start laughing too.

"Hey, we're not smelly," Cade protests.

"Yes you are," I laugh.

"See? Even smell me," Cade pulls me close, and brings his neck down by me. It smells like a fresh scent of aftershave.

"Actually, he dosent smell that bad," I admit.

"Oh whatever, let's just go," Veronica says.

"Bye Cade," I lean up and kiss his cheek, and I follow V out the door.

---------
"Where do you want to go?" V asks me, once we're in the car.

"I actually need to go to target," I say.

"Okay, I need some new clothes, so can we go to Hollister, Areopastle, and Pink?" She asks.

"Yeah, that's fine," I say.

"You have an amazing sense of style, so maybe you could pick a few things out for me?" V hints.

"Yeah, thanks by the way," I smile.

We park at the mall, and we get out. We decide to go to the stores she wants first. We walk into Hollister, and I immediately spot a dress that would look gorgeous on her.

"How about this?" I hold the dress up for her to see.

"Oh my gosh! I love it!" She exclaims.

The dress is navy blue, has spaghetti straps, and is knee length. She takes it in her hand, and we browse around the store for awhile. I know I want planning on buying anything, but I find this light blue, lace patterned flower dress.

 I know I want planning on buying anything, but I find this light blue, lace patterned flower dress

I try it on, and it has a perfect fit. Even though it's still winter time, I'm going to purchase it, so I can wear it in the spring when it's nice out.