14. secrets revealed ✔

Recap: "Hey Raine think we could talk?"

*************Raine's POV************

"I guess," not meeting his gaze.

"I wanted you to know that I'm a street fighter, and I fight for cash. That's why I was all beaten up when you helped me clean my face. I was there earlier tonight, and I saw this girl. She reminded me so much like you, and she looksd like you," Cade starts.

I gulp. Had he really recognized me so easily? I might be in trouble, and he may find out.

"Raine was that you there?" Cade looks right into my eyes. I stand up and start backing away from him.

"Was that you," Cade says in a low voice.

I back away some more. I hit the wall.

"Raine was that you fighting a guy?" Cade traps my head between his hands.

I sigh. He was going to find out sooner or later. "Yes Cade, it was me. I hope you will forgive me. I hope you won't get scared and run away,-"

Cade cuts me off. "Raine, why would you think that? I just wanted to tell you that you are a great fighter. Where in the hell did you learn to fight like that?"

I'm surprised, that he is not mad. "My dad taught it to me, after my mom died. He wants me to make sure I'm as safe as I can, so he helped me learn self defense. I kept getting more strong because I liked it. Then he told me about the street fight competitions," I tell Cade.

"Thats so cool! I'm proud of you babe," Cade cups my butt, and pulls me onto him. I wrap my legs around his waist, and we spin around in a circle.

He lets me down. "Sorry," He scratches the back of his neck.

"It's okay, I maybe liked it," I blush, hiding my face.

"You're cute, when you blush," Cade tells me.

"Thanks," I blush even harder if that's possible.

"Do you think you could teach me to fight like that?" Cade asks me.

"Maybe, what will I get out of it?" I ask him.

"Anything you want," Cade offers.

"I would like a brand new outfit, and lunch at the mall," I decide.

"Ok, when will we start?" Cade asks me.

"This weekend," I tell him.

"Ok," Cade says.

"Now we should go to sleep, because we have class next morning," I tell Cade.

"Goodnight babe," Cade leans down and kisses my forehead.

"Goodnight Cade," I snuggle up in the covers and fall into a deep sleep.

]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
This is just a filler chapter, not super important. Well I mean it kinda is, but kinda not. I meant to upload this yesterday, but I didn't have internet. Oh well. I'll be updating more frequently because school is out! Keep voting, commenting, and sharing!

Xoxo
Shanna