36. fights✔

>>>>>>>>>>>Raine's POV>>>>>>>>>>>
"What do you want?" I snarl.

"If you ever lay a finger on Cade, I swear I'll make your life a living hell," Brianne smirks.

"News flash! He's not even yours!" I scream.

"But he was mine, and he'll always come back to me!" Brianne sneers.

"No he won't!" I yell. That must have pushed her over the edge. She sinks her nails into my head, and makes it start to bleed.

I then slap her in the face, and she winses, and she scratches my arms. Maybe I should start keeping my nails long, so I can scratch her. She made my arms bleed again, and I kick her in the stomach again.

"Raine," I hear Cade groan.

Brianne and I keep punching, and clawing each other, and Cade pulls me back. I kick him in the gut, and he groans. "Damn Raine."

Brianne and I keep battling it out,until she is laying on the floor, unable to continue. "Peice of shit," I comment and I kick her once more and I go back into the room.

"Good job Raine, serves her right!" Seth cheers.

"Thanks," I say. I go into the bathroom, and I look in the mirror. My face has blood dripping down it, as well as my arms. I have a couple of giant, black bruises as well.

"Raine baby, you've got to stop getting into fights," Cade tells me.

"Okay, I'll try to stop, but she'll never beat me, I kick her ass every time," I promise.

"I know you do, but stop," He looks at me seriously.

"Okay," I say.

I take a warm washcloth, and I start to wipe the blood off my face. Then I bandage the cuts, and I finish cleaning myself.

"You're a freaking warrior!" Calvin cheers.

"Thanks," I smile.

"Way to show her who's boss!" Seth gives me a hug.

I go into the kitchen, to escape the boys. I cook myself a grilled cheese sandwich, and I also make some chocolate milk. I go back into the main room, and I turn the tv on. "What are you watching?" Cade asks me.

"I'm going to watch The Hunger Games, want to join?" I ask him.

"Sure," He smiles, and cuddles up close to me.

"Ew, you two make me sick," Seth pretends to gag.

"So Veronica makes you sick as well?" I raise my eyebrow.

"No," His face turns red.

"That's what I thought," I smirk.

"Wait! What's going on between you and Veronica?" Calvin asks, all defensive.

"I asked her out on a date," Seth blushes.

"And you didn't ask me first?" Calvin asks him.

"Um, sorry?" Seth offers.

"It's okay man, I know i'll you'll treat her right," Calvin gives him a high-five.

"You had me worried for a minute," Seth breathes a sigh of relief.

"You won't let Brianne get her hands on you, right?" I look at Cade.

"Nope, you're all mine," He smiles at me, and gently rubs my arm.

"That's good, because I wouldn't want it any other way," I smile.

I'm so happy that I have Cade in my life, I wouldn't want it any other way.

}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
Hey everyone! Another update for y'all. Wow!!! Raine really kicked Brianne's ass today! Im so proud of her. Are you proud of her? Please vote, comment- the usual. Have an amazing day where ever you are in the world!

Xoxo
Shanna