3. New friends ✔

◇◇◇◇◇◇ Cade's POV ◇◇◇◇◇◇
Raine looks so peaceful sleeping. I turn off my laptop and I stick it on the floor. I manage to wiggle out of my sweatpants, and tee-shirt. I wrap my arms around her waist, and then I fall asleep.

♡♡♡♡♡♡ Raine's POV ♡♡♡♡♡♡
The next morning I wake up in Cade's arms. I'm about to get up, but then his arms tighten around my waist.

"What the fuck am I doing in bed with you?" I shout.

"You fell asleep during eclipse, and you were sleeping. I didn't want you to wake up, so I left you here," Cade explains.

"That's fine, I guess. Want to go to Starbucks and then go shopping?" I ask him.

"Yeah let's do that," He says.

I go into my closet to pick out a blue and white flannel shirt, a pair of black skinny jeans, a black crop top, and a pair of gray combat boots. I put on light makeup, and I grab my brown purse with fringes. I stash my wallet, chapstick, my phone and other things inside of it. Then Cade pulls me out the door.

"Are we going in my car or your car?" I ask him.

"Yours," He simply replies. We get in my car and we find a Starbucks a mile down the road. We get out and go in. I order a hot chocolate and a blueberry muffin. Cade orders a mocha of some sort. We eat it in my car because it will save us time.

"Hey! That was mine," I squeal as Cade steals half of my muffin.

"It's mine now babe," He replies with a smirk.

"And I'm not your babe," I say back.

"Not yet," He mutters under his breath.

He probably thought I couldn't hear that. I might just like him a tiny bit. Just a teensy tiny bit. I can't help it. We arrive at the grocery store, and we start shopping. Once we finish we go back to campus. We both start to carry the bags inside. In our hallway one of my bags breaks, and a girl with black hair races down the hallway to help me.

"Let me help you," She says, helping me pick up the dropped items.

"Thank you so much!" I exclaim. "I'm Raine. Who are you?"

"I am Veronica," Veronica replies.

"Nice to meet you," I say. She seems really nice. Maybe we could be friends since the only person I know here so far is Cade.

"It is nice meeting you too. Do you have many friends on campus?" She asks me.

"I actually don't know anyone else other than my roommate Cade, and you now," I admit.

"That's cool. I don't have too many friends. Like ever. People usually are scared away from my peppy personality," She explains.

"Don't worry. I only had like three distant friends, but nothing more. I'm kind of like a nerd in a way I guess," I say.

"Do you maybe want to hang out sometime?" Veronica asks me.

"That would be great. To get away from this jerk," I tell her.

"Hot jerk," Corrects Cade. He comes and leans against the door next to us.

"I think I'll go now," Veronica says, typing her number in my phone. I type mine quickly in hers and then she goes to the other side of the hallway.

"Cade, I think you scared her away," I scold him.

He erupts with laughter. I slap his butt to make him go back inside.
"Hey! I didn't do anything to you," Cade protests. In return he slaps my butt, as I go to my bed. I squeal.

"Come over here babe,"Cade commands.

"Why should I?" I ask him.

"Because if you don't, I'll do this," Cade leaps on top of my bed, and starts tickling me. I start laughing and squirming all over the place.

"Cade, if you stop I will offer you one favor. What ever you want," I offer him breathlessly.

He instantly stops. He hovers over me, deep in thought.

"Nothing too dirty," I warn him.

"I want you to kiss me," Cade finally decides.

"Fine," I moan.

"I bet I can make you moan louder in bed," Cade whispers to me.

"You're such a pervert!" I exclaim.
"Now let's get this over with."

Cade leans in, so far enough that I can smell his minty breath. Then he gently presses his lips to mine. He pulls away, but I want more kisses. Then I lean in and put my lips to his. He kisses me back passionalty. We stop making our about five minutes later. What the hell just happened?

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Sorry about the swear words in here. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please vote, comment, and share on what you like! Happy reading!

Xoxo
Shanna