25. Christmas day✔

Short steamy part near the end! You have been warned!
》》》》》》》Raine's POV 》》》》》》
I can't believe that Cade got me lingerie for Christmas! I mean he had my size and all of it.

"Cade," I shake him.

He doesn't move at all. I start to get out of bed, but Cade's arms snake around me.

"Please don't leave," Cade whispers with his sexy morning voice.

"Cade, it's Christmas morning," I squirm, trying to escape his arms.

"I don't care," He says.

"But there's presents," I protest.

"I just want to stay here and cuddle with my girlfriend," My stomach flutters at the word girlfriend. I twist around, and I press my lips to his.

That makes him loosen his arms around me, and I slip out of his grasp.

"Come on, put some clothes on, then we can go open more presents," I tell Cade. I slip on a sweatshirt and spandex.

I walk downstairs to see my dad and Sam already down by the Christmas tree.

"Good morning," I yawn.

"Hey," Sam says.

"Is Cade going to be down soon, Sam is getting impatient," Dad groans.

"Yeah, he will," I say. Right as I say it, Cade walks into the living room.

"Hi," He says, and he sits down on the couch next to me.

"Can I pass out the stockings and presents now dad?" Sam asks.

"Go for it son," Dad replies.

Sam passes out our stockings to us, and all of the presents from under the tree. We gave Cade my mom's old stocking to use, since he clearly doesn't have one with him.

This morning I receive, a couple of books, a pair of slippers, a gift card to aeropastle, and some nail polish.

"Thank you Santa, even though you can't hear me!" I say.

Cade smirks at me.

"What did I do?" I look at him.

"Nothing, you're being really cute," He says, and pulls me onto his lap.

I blush, and I bury my face in his chest.

"Dad, Sam, I need to tell you something," I announce.

They look at me. "Yesterday night, Cade asked me to be his girlfriend."

They just look at me again. "Cade, you better great her right, otherwise I'll be coming after you with a chain saw," Dad tells him.

"Dad!" I exclaim.

"What, I don't want you to get hurt," He says.

"Whatever," I roll my eyes at him. I look up at Cade, and he has a terrified expression on his face.

"Don't worry about him," I rub Cade's bicep.

"I'll do anything you want," He tells me.

"How about a back massage?" I ask him.

"Ok, let's go upstairs," He says.

He then puts his hands on my waist, and throws me over his shoulder.

"Cade!" I squeal. Now that I mention it, he has a nice butt. I pound on his back, as a failed attempt to put me down. Then I slap his butt.

"Raine," He says.

"What?" I ask innocently. I slap his butt again.

"If you don't stop that, your pretty little ass, will be smacked," Cade says.

"So your saying my butt is pretty?" I smirk.

"Yes, it is," Cade says, and throws me onto the bed.

I blush. I roll over onto my stomach, to conceal my blush.

"Take your sweatshirt off, so I can give you that massage," Cade commands.

I peel my sweatshirt off, and I throw it onto the floor. I feel Cade, sit down on the bed, on top of my thighs. He starts to massage my back, using his soft hands.

"Ahh, that feels good," I moan. I keep moaning when he hits certain areas of my back.

"Raine stop moaning," Cade says.

"Why should I?" I ask him.

"You're going to make me-" Cade is cut off, by something poking my butt. "See, what you did?"

"Sorry," I grin.

"Well you don't seem very sorry," Cade glares at me.

"You're not going to do anything are you?" I gulp nervously.

"I'm going to tickle you," Cade decides. He starts to tickle me.

"Cade, please stop," I gasp.

"Nope," He pops the p.

"I'll do anything," I plead.

"Anything?" He asks.

"Anything," I say.

"I want you to take this off," He points to my bra.

"Why?" I gasp.

"You said you would do anything," Cade looks at me.

"Fine, but turn around," I sigh.

He does as asked, and I unclasp my bra from the back. I take it off, and I put my arms on top of my boobs. He turns back around, sensing that I'm done.

"Why am I doing this?" I ask him.

"Because you're my beautiful girlfriend," Cade says.

I blush.

"Now remove your hands," He points to my hands.

I remove my hands, hesitantly. Why are we even doing this? I mean he has saw me naked before, but we weren't even together then.

Cade pulls me close to him.

"Raine you are so beautiful," He says, looking at my boobs.

I blush, and I turn away.

"And I'm not just saying that because of your body either," Cade tells me.

Our moment is interrupted my a knock on the door. "Hey, I just wanted to see if everything is okay?" Dad says from outside.

"Yeah, everything is fine, Dad, we'll be done in a minute," I say, as I try to find my clothes. I put my bra on, and my sweatshirt over it.

"That was a way to ruin the moment," Cade sounds disappointed.

"Yeah, no kidding," I say.

"Let's go eat breakfast," He pulls me down the stairs.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><>>>><<<<><<>><>>
Hey! Another update! Sorry for the wait, I had writer's block on this one. But it's all good now. I have entered this book in watty's 2017, even though I have like no chance of winning. Oh well! It's for the fun of it. What did you think of the steamy part? Tell me in the comments. Vote if you want more steamy parts, and if you like it! Share. Have a good day/night!

Xoxo
Shanna