4. All of the akwardness✔

***********Raine's POV**********
I have been giving Cade the silent treatment for the last week. He has tried to speak with me, but I just ignored him. Now I am getting clothes and a towel so I can take a shower. I grab a towel and I step into the bathroom. I dont lock the door because no one is here currently. I strip down, and then the door barges open.

"What the fuck?" I shriek.

"Sorry I didn't know you were in here," Cade closes his eyes and walks out of the bathroom, shutting the door behind him. I actually thought nobody was here. I walk into the warm shower, feeling my tense muscles relax. When I step out, my towel and clothes seemed to have disappeared.

"Cade?" I ask him.

"What do you need babe?" He asks me.

"Did you take my clothes?" I ask him, as I peer through the crack in between the wall and door.

"Don't know what you're talking about babe," He replies smirking at me. "How about you just come out. I won't look."

"No are you fucking crazy?" I shout back at him.

"I promise I won't look," Cade replies.

"Fine. Close your eyes," I give in. I quickly step out of the bathroom into our dorm.

"You have a sexy body," He comments. I turn around and stare at him, my mouth gaping open. I quickly pull on clothes.

"Cade." I growl, "You promised you wouldn't look!" I snarl this last part.

"I'm sorry," Cade holds up his hands. Well he doesn't sound very sorry.

"The revenge starts now, so sleep with one eye open."

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
This chapter is very short, but the next one is going to be longer. I promise! What do you think she is going to do? Please comment good prank ideas! Vote, comment, and share!

Xoxo
Shanna