31. Brianne becomes a problem✔

>>>>>>>>>>>Raine's POV>>>>>>>>>>>
As Veronica and I walk towards the cafeteria, Brianne stops me. "Keep going, I'll catch up," I tell Veronica, and She keeps walking.

"Stay away from my boyfriend, bitch," Brianne sneers.

"He's not even your's!" I scream.

"You are just a fucking slut who has fucked every guy in this school!" Brianne shouts.

I slap her across the face. "I am not!" I shriek.

"How dare you!" She snarls, and yanks on my hair. I push her off, and I punch her in the jaw. I think Veronica must have noticed that I wasn't coming, because I see the boys coming towards us.

She scrapes her nails down my arm. I then punch her in the face, and she punches my nose.

"You are a fucked up whore!" Brianne shouts.

"You are a sick bitch!" I yelled at her. I'm about to punch her again, when two arms snake around my waist, and pull me back. They're Cade's arms. I manage to escape them, and I land another punch on Briannes nose. She punches my lips, and then Justin, and Alec hold her back.

I punch her again, and Cade yells, "reinforcements!"

Then I feel Cades arms around my waist, Seths arms around my arms, and Calvin has my feet.

"Let me go!" I shout.

"You have to stop," Cade says. I look around to see that a crowd has formed around us, snapping photos and taking videos.

"Fine, bring me back to our room," I tell Cade. He tells the others to let go, and he throws me over his shoulder. He carries me up to the room.

"Raine? What the fuck were you thinking?" Cade scolds me.

"She was being a lying bitch, and she was spreading rumors about me, and trying to take you away from me," I say honestly. I don't dare look at his face. I don't want to see disappointment.

Instead he surprises me. "Good job babe. You made me proud!" Cade conceals my lips in a kiss.

"Can we just skip classes, and hang out here for the rest of the day?" I ask him.

"Sure," He grins. "I'll help you clean up your face."

"Thanks," I say as we go into the bathroom. He cleans up my face, and there are a couple of bruises. I wince when the washcloth hits my lip.

"It's all over now babe," Cade finishes, and we go lay down on my bed.

"What are we going to do?" I ask him.

"How about we have a movie marathon?" He suggests.

"Okay, I'll get the food," I tell him, and I scamper into the kitchen.

From the cupboards, I find Skittles, Reeses peanut butter cups, m&m's, smarties, some orange crush pop, and a large bag of doritoes.

"I got some food," I tell him, and I haul  it all out to the main room.

"That's a lot," He comments.

"Yeah I know. What are we watching?" I ask him.

"We are going to watch the hunger games," Cade grins.

"Ooh! I love this movie!" I exclaim, and I plop down on the bed next to him. He starts the movie, and I focus intently on it.

When it is over, we decide to go to the mall for a little while.

"Cade, I don't want to go to class tomorrow," I admit as were sitting at a table at Starbucks.

"Why?" He asks me.

"Beacuse Brianne is being such a stuck up bitch," I tell him.

"Dont worry, I won't let her hurt you," Cade rubs my hand.

"I know, but she's trying to steal you away from me," I tell him.

"I will be yours, She won't even lay a finger on me," Cade says.

"Promise?" I look into his eyes.

"Promise," he looks back at me, and kisses me.

Then some guy delivers our food to us, and we dig in. After we're done at the mall, we go back to the dorm and we go to bed.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
Hey! Another update! Whoa! That first part was intense!

Here are some questions to answer:

Do you think Cade will keep his promise?

What do you think Brianne will do next?

Will anything else happen to Raine?

Please answer these! Have a good day and night! You know the drill!!!!

Xoxo
Shanna