29. First Date ✔

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡Raine's POV♡♡♡♡♡♡
We arrive at a fancy restaurant called Kissed. He takes my hand and leads me into the restaurant.

"Do you two have a reservation?" A lady asks us, as we enter.

"Yes," Cade says. "Under the name Johnson."

"Right this way," she motions us to follow her, and sets us in a booth, away from everyone. She gives us each a menu, and then walks away.

I scan the menu, and I decide to order a California burger, with fries, and strawberry lemonade. Cade orders steak and fries, and a coke.

"Thanks for bringing me here," I lean over the table to kiss Cade's cheek.

"Anytime princess," Cade says.

"Here's a basic question I have to ask you," I comment.

"What?" Cade looks serious.

"What's your favorite color?" I laugh.

"I like black," Cade replies. "What's your favorite color?"

"I like blue!" I tell him.

"I seriously thought that you were going to break up with me or something," Cade smiles.

"I wouldn't have done that, you mean too much to me," I tell him. I realized that we were both leaning towards each other.

Then the waiter interrupts our moment, by setting our meals in front of us.

"Thank you," I smile at him.

"Your welcome," He sends a flirty smile my way.

I look at Cade, and he looks jealous.

"Cade! Look at me!" I snap my fingers in his face to get his attention. "He wasn't even cute!"

"I'm glad that you like me better," Cade leans in and pecks my lips.

"Let's eat," I smile. I take a bite of my California burger, and I moan.

"Oh my gosh! This is the best burger I have ever tasted!" I exclaim.

"Stop moaning," Cade groans.

"Maybe I won't," I smirk.

"You know what will happen," Cade groans again.

"Maybe I want it to," I smirk.

"Why?" Cade asks.

"I want you daddy," I say seductively.

"I'm all yours baby, when we get back," Cade smirks.

After we finish eating, Cade pays the bill, and we get back into the Lamborghini.

"Where are we going?" I ask Cade, once I realize that we are not heading back to campus.

"You'll see," Cade smiles.

We arrive shortly at the park. "What are we doing here?" I look at him in surprise.

"I want to take a walk with you, and I wanted to get ice-cream cones," He looks at me, and smiles.

"Awww you're so sweet!" I exclaim, and I throw my arms around him.

Then we walk over to the nearby ice cream cart. I think that what it is. I mean it's one of those wheely carts, and has the ice cream located inside.

"What flavor are you getting?" I ask Cade excitedly.

"I think I'm going to get cookie dough," Cade grins.

"I'm going to get mint chocolate chip," I tell him. After we order and pay, we walk around the park until we find a secluded bench. It has one of those willow trees that has all of the drooping leaves. I like this tree.

"Thank you so much for the fun night tonight," I hug Cade. He wraps his arms tightly around me.

"I love you princess," He hugs me back.

"I know kissing on the first date isn't usually allowed, but I want to kiss you right now, may I?" I ask him.

"I'm sure that would be fine," Cade smirks.

I stand up on my tip toes, and my lips still can't reach his. He leans his head down, so I can press my lips to his. Then I place my hands on either side of Cade's face. After our kiss, I slowly move away from him.

"Are you ready to go sunshine?" Cade asks me.

"Yup," I say. We ran each others hands, and we walk back to the car. We get into his car, and we go back to campus.

When we get back into our dorm, I go and change into comfy clothes. I lay down on my bed, and I roll over onto my side. I feel a warm body, climb in next to me. I roll over, and I lean my head on Cade's chest.

"Goodnight handsome."

"Goodnight sunshine."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Here's another update! Not really important, just a filler chapter. The next few chapters will be interesting though. I won't spoil it, you'll just have to find out for yourself. Sorry it's a little short, but the next ones will be longer. If you vote, you'll have a good day and night! Please share! Comment what you think is going to happen next! Happy reading!

Xoxo
Shanna